Looking to hire personal assistant/event host

samd510000

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, i am looking to hire a personal assistant/event host.  Some experience is okay and willing to train new users.  I will doing house party events on my private beach house so i need someone to help me arrange those. Please post in here or you can also message me if you are interested. Female preferred but not required. Thanks!

Pay: starting 350L per week. Potential for more in the future. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samd510000 said:

Hello, i am looking to hire a personal assistant/event host.  Some experience is okay and willing to train new users.  I will doing house party events on my private beach house so i need someone to help me arrange those. Please post in here or you can also message me if you are interested. Female preferred but not required. Thanks!

That's a buck fifty a week. I don't see you getting many responses for that amount of money. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, samd510000 said:

whats the starting rate then?

Depends on how much real money you want to put into this. I was a manager at a popular jazz club once upon a time and I was paid 3000L a week. And really there is no starting rate, but anyone except a newbie is going to apply for this. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 10:40 PM, samd510000 said:

im interested @Kayllaa10

On 3/11/2020 at 11:19 PM, Annie Nova said:

Depends on how much real money you want to put into this. I was a manager at a popular jazz club once upon a time and I was paid 3000L a week. And really there is no starting rate, but anyone except a newbie is going to apply for this. 

You are right about it. If he's wanting an experience one, he should probably pay more, as for experienced people, 350 L is real low lol. My friend tips me 350 L$ when I host lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.