Jump to content

Night Train To The Darkside


VonWulfen
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Hello all.

For the past 24 hours I have found myself on another journey, destination, The Darkside. 

I wanted to create a sort of Mr Hyde type alter ego for the genteel and good hearted Baron.

It started yesterday when Lady Psaltery and I took up the case and went in search of clues that would help me achieve the transformation I was seeking. I was also fortunate in meeting Skell Dagger who once again was very kind with advice and words of encouragement.

My metamorphosis is almost complete, claw like black nails, bloodshot eyes, and suitably lank and greasy hair are the final pieces to finish the puzzle.

If anyone has any suggestions for the nails,eyes and hair they would be very welcome :)

I would also love to see others alter egos, please feel free to share :)

Edit: I forgot to mention one more essential piece of the puzzle, ContraptioNs Sharps teeth for the fantastic smile :) 

Im hoping for a reply from the creator regarding fitting them in my new slender head.

 

 

Hyde croped.png

Edited by VonWulfen
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i have a male and female version of the same character so they might count as alter egos...

both of them have a demon form (and a human form but i have less pics to compare them). i changed the female since then but unfortunately don't have a good pic of her updated outfit.

sorry if this isn't what you were looking for

anyway though, on the subject of the demon, if you are using belleza jake i personally use these: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LEmporioDamned-Claws-Rings-Belleza-Jake-V2-BENTO/15264362

i think you can hide the rings but i don't remember. you can also change the color to pure black.

 

 

romanscondlife_526.jpg

romanscondlife_546.png

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rumancekk said:

i have a male and female version of the same character so they might count as alter egos...

both of them have a demon form (and a human form but i have less pics to compare them). i changed the female since then but unfortunately don't have a good pic of her updated outfit.

sorry if this isn't what you were looking for

anyway though, on the subject of the demon, if you are using belleza jake i personally use these: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LEmporioDamned-Claws-Rings-Belleza-Jake-V2-BENTO/15264362

i think you can hide the rings but i don't remember. you can also change the color to pure black.

 

 

romanscondlife_526.jpg

romanscondlife_546.png

 

29 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

There are four versions of Amanda.  None are particularly dark but they each have their own personality.

Neko Amanda

608676.png

 

Full Kitty Amanda

608675.png

 

Human Amanda

608674.png

 

Admiral Amanda

608673.png

They all look adorable  :)

It reminds me, I should add a second picture to the thread. An, as one would say, before transformation :)

I very much like the nails. Ill grab the demo and see if they fit.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Oh, I have so many...  Below is just a small selection of them.

The vampire -

49507310311_0d974f723e_h.jpg

The android -

49438960801_8ab3fc6df1_h.jpg

The faceless -

48893430793_dfc0e6c194_h.jpg

The demon -

48524202522_a46c129fc6_h.jpg

And the one that has been with me as a persona for Skell for the longest time: the Gentleman Bastard -

47938801352_de0fa348d9_h.jpg

Most inspirational :)

What a feast of delectable personer's :)

May I ask, how do you achieve the lighting?

There seem to be real-time shadows? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Oh, I have so many...  Below is just a small selection of them.

The demon -

48524202522_a46c129fc6_h.jpg

And the one that has been with me as a persona for Skell for the longest time: the Gentleman Bastard -

47938801352_de0fa348d9_h.jpg

You do these looks very well... along with creating the images... thanks for your efforts and sharing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, VonWulfen said:

Fantastical :) A dark elf?

Unseelie Fae in this particular case (the fairy wings are a giveaway), though I do drow as well, sometimes, and occasionally demon. They're not strictly alter-egos though; they don't have separate personalities. And when I do a costume like this, it is usually a one-off thing, seldom to be repeated. At least, not exactly the same.

One thing I never do is human; even when I'm dressed in ordinary clothing, I'm still an elf.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2020 at 10:06 PM, VonWulfen said:

My metamorphosis is almost complete, claw like black nails, bloodshot eyes, and suitably lank and greasy hair are the final pieces to finish the puzzle.

If anyone has any suggestions for the nails,eyes and hair they would be very welcome :)

 

Hyde croped.png

Is this a mesh avatar body and/or head?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have these claws for an alt. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GDDeath-Becomes-HimClaws-Belleza-Jake-Bento-Hands/11957601

The store has claws for other bodies too. I think they are good enough, but some reviews aren't giving them 5 stars.

I always look at the Marketplace for eyes. If you have the head's default eyes, you need appliers. You can search bloodshot plus the head's name. SlightlySkewed is a store I have bought from. I can't link since the store has some images that's not PK. Their purple, bloodshot eyes is a freebie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I could do fine avatars before mesh heads. This is the Van Helsing look.

Van HelsingThe lion in october

I made so, so many fantasy looks before. I have had a dry spell.

Sad dancer IV

The horned Goddess is from 2011.

The horned goddess

2011 was a good year.

The Clockmaker's wife

I have really poured out pictures now. Sorry. Not sorry?

 

Simply love the mannequin look ! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...