You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just my opinion as bisexual woman, you don't tell anything about you/your hobbies or interests and timezone you are in and looking at plus your profile doesn't give anything away either as your profile is chance to show YOU basically.

• Like 4
On 3/9/2020 at 8:40 PM, MrsSeren said:

Just my opinion as bisexual woman, you don't tell anything about you/your hobbies or interests and timezone you are in and looking at plus your profile doesn't give anything away either as your profile is chance to show YOU basically.

Yeah. If you're going to advertise a product (you), you gotta actually advertise. Include some info.

• Like 1

Don't focus so much on the goal (a wedding) but instead focus on the journey, take each day as a new adventure, meet as many people as you can, be open to all possibilities with each one without trying to force anything on the relationship that doesn't happen naturally. Eventually you will find someone you click with, and the magic will happen.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 6

Your happiness your SL get to know someone see where it goes allow it to grow and more. Hope you find what you looking for. have a lovely sl.

Looks like you have some offers but if things change try a dating place or adoption dating in world.

datinggirl.gif

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

You need the right guy to ask the right questions. A guy with some initiative.  My sl partner had nothing in her profile and was a year old.  I approached her about it and starting talking.  We have together for about a month.  

Edited by ballparkdogg
Typos
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, ballparkdogg said:

You need the right guy to ask the right questions. A guy with some initiative.  My sl partner had nothing in her profile and was a year old.  I approached her about it and starting talking.  We have together for about a month.  

Did she win the timezone lottery @ballparkdogg😅

5 hours ago, ballparkdogg said:

or... i need a guy to read my profile. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.