A humble wish from a forgotten minority

MinniF

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just wish I could visit my parents.

My Farther resides in a Linden Home. My Mother lives with the fact, that she cannot set this as her Home. She lives there all the same.

I am 17. That is very different from being 18. I am only permitted to visit 'G' places. I am not allowed to visit my parents because Linden Homes are maturity level 'M'.

My wish for a new type of Linden Home is: Make a 'G' level type. Or create a new type of group (family) with permissions that supersede the current limitations. I trust my Farther to manage such a group.

It seems we are an extremely small minority in SL (16/17 years old). Possibly because we are deemed homeless. Or because they all lie about their age when accounts are created.

Snapshotminni_Portrait.jpg

10 minutes ago, MinniF said:

My Mother lives with the fact, that she cannot set this as her Home. She lives there all the same.

I can't help you on your issue because you are under 18.

However, for your Mother's issue:  Have your Father "set" the land to your family group - on the General tab of the Land info window.  Have your Mother TP to the home and activate the group.  She will then be able to Set Home to the parcel.   He can also then restrict Build to Group and she'll still be able to rez things, without him needed to open it up to everyone.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.