how do i delete my post

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Just post inflammatory statements that will get the Lindens mad like, "the San Francisco Giants are a bad team! They'll never get back in the super bowl"

or girls can't be ghost busters 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

What's on third. Who's on second.

Who's on first.

What's on second.

I don't know is on third.

Why is way out in left field because center field.

Tomorrow's pitcher is today's catcher.

Shortstop doesn't care.

So there, there, there, smartie

Thought you were gonna have a party.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

What’s posted to Forum stays on forum.....

The good news is that someone is -at this moment- making a note on their calendar to necropost this six months years from now....

Fixed this for you. 😄

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Who's on first.

What's on second.

I don't know is on third.

Why is way out in left field because center field.

Tomorrow's pitcher is today's catcher.

Shortstop doesn't care.

So there, there, there, smartie

Thought you were gonna have a party.

That's nothing compared to cricket.

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

That's nothing compared to cricket.

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game

Oh hell. Beth beat me to it. xD

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Haha 1

Wait. Wut? Am I the first one here who immediately upon reading that someone wants to delete a post went to the OP's profile to find the offending post to read it immediately?

If you had done that you would have found out that Diawa is a very slow learner. Back in October 2019 she posted the exact same question and got the exact same helpful and true answers. Yup, 11-yr old avatar, you still can't delete a Forum post after 24 hours. Go figger.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.