This might be amusing, and I'm a bored insomniac...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I was a wee boy of college years (wee because I weighed half what I do now) some buddies and I were walking down State Street (the hip place for college kids in Madison) when one said to another, "I bet that's the last thing you expected to see tonight."  To which the quiet yet thoughtful lad replied, "No the last thing I expected to see was an elephant in a pink leather tutu."  We almost peed ourselves laughing, and spent the rest of the night in drunken attempts to top that.

Ahhh, youth.

Since that night I've delighted in combining various things into bizarre, absurd verbal images that, well, make people think I'm constantly on drugs.  To whit, a short while ago, on another thread (Storm's Crazy Dreams thread), I posted the following:

"I once had a dream where hobbits were being shot out of catapults at the walls of Mordor to knock them down so dancing Dwarves in tights could invade and have sex with pink Orcs while the Elves played music on harps and horns and such.

Since that night, 30 years ago, I have never combined reading an entire book of the LotR trilogy in one night while binging on Taco Bell with dropping acid.

I can still hear the hobbits singing Beethoven's 9th as they splat on the walls..."

In an attempt to recapture the juvenile fun of those halcyon days of yore, I invite you all to share your ridiculous word pictures with us, your humble audience, while we use emojis to rate your efforts.  Extra points for making them SL-related.  Have fun and, please, if anyone decides to incorporate political or similar motifs into their images (a cheeto with a bad toupee, perhaps) please take it in fun.

Edited by Tolya Ugajin
  • Like 3

The photo of Jack and Rose kitty, in that scene Rose says to Jack..."Look Jack, I'm flying".  Well, in the scene before that they both got bombed on alcohol.

The OP spoke of a dream...I have very interesting dreams very sporadically where I am Jackson Browne's guardian Angel and/or body guard, even though I'm a two pebble weakling female.

When I went to bed last night after reading the OP's post, I had a dream once again of protecting Jackson Browne like a guardian Angel would.

I cannot "make" these dreams happen.  They just happen.

They seem very real when I do have them.  The ones about Jackson Browne. 

My best friend and I for the most part think dreams are weird.   They kind of are.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.