Finally, my very own Victorian home!

VonWulfen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have one more piece of furniture to find and I believe the study is complete.

I have a marvellous terrarium (I intend to shrink it a bit) that needs a stand or side table as its base. Something that would fit the time and theme of the house. I have spent quite a few hours searching but have yet to find something suitable.

Would anyone know of an item that would fit the bill?

Terranium_002.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

This looks just the job. Ill visit the store and take a look.

I made a very quick, and poor temporary stand using the build tool. Quite garish but its only till I  find something suitable.

Maybe this is a sign and I should spend some time on blender and create one myself :) 

Terranium table_001.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I have to remind myself how young you are in SL. You have put together a very advanced avatar, all in mesh and furnished a home in style, and now you build furniture! Don't talk down that little table. I didn't build things when I was just a few weeks old in SL. But now I have to leave the computer for some time with Morpheus.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have to remind myself how young you are in SL. You have put together a very advanced avatar, all in mesh and furnished a home in style, and now you build furniture! Don't talk down that little table. I didn't build things when I was just a few weeks old in SL. But now I have to leave the computer for some time with Morpheus.

Im sure if it where not for blender I would never even have thought of building yet. It must be incredibly overwhelming for new people that have no background in 3D applications. I must admit I am also a bit of an information sponge, I just love to learn new things and constantly doing research on one subject or other :)

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1509 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.