What are your top two favourite things about the new Linden Homes?

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's been a lot to love about the new homes and regions so far, and I was thinking about what I liked best. 

My top two are:

1. Having a choice of styles of home to switch between if I want (rather than just one in the old homes - I hope in the future LL will add more houseboat styles, I think they said something about maybe adding more styles to homes in the future, in the Lab gab interview, but it could be wishful thinking on my part lol, I'll have to go back and check...)

2. More space i.e. 1024 land instead of 512.

So I was wondering what other's would say their top two fav things are so far; being able to change wall and floor colours/region landscaping/size of homes/ styles of homes/community/something else?

• Like 2

1) Beautiful locations & house styles! Sort of related is having the covenant to avoid becoming mainland (and people continuing to AR obvious violations).

2) Privacy/distance from neighbors without banlines (like landscaping/terrain between houses, square houseboat parcels over rectangular, having the LL security system, etc).

• Like 4

1. Spacious home types they are bigger inside than you think they might be
  2. The ability to be frivolous with prims

If i could go further

1. Ability to rezz a sky structure at 2000m+ for even more space or to escape ground level lag 
  2. landscaping
  3. Locations
  4. Community features/attractions/points of interest
  5. No ban lines
  6. Roads and the incentive of stepping out your front door and going for a wander with out the houses so close together you feel like a peeping tom or your encroaching someone elses privacy
  • Like 3

1. Themed areas 

2. The landscaping and terrain are great, aside from those nuclear-green traditional hedges. I like natural terrain, and hate it when people flat-top all the rolling hills into giant blocks (or, failing that, use 20m-tall green prims to get that flat surface instead of building for the land forms.) A smooth transition between parcels/regions looks so much better.

3. Did anyone say "no ban lines" yet? 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.