Hidden Media URL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was told by the creator of my home, to contact this forum about a media sound that plays on my land. There is no URL in any of the media preferences or drop down menus there. This has been ongoing for over a year and I have just never had media preference selected unless I was somewhere that I needed to have it on. I have told friends just to shut the media off when they come to my land so as not to hear the loop of a little girl singing a song from The Little Mermaid. I only got a TV the last month, so it is not connected to the TV. But the doors in my house seem to start or stop the loop from playing. In other words, if I land inside my home it is usually silent until I go out a door. There are 3 doors in the house and it makes no difference which door is used. I have checked the contents tab of the doors in edit mode and all are empty and only the door script (which I cannot view) is in the scripts area. Is there anyway someone can search my land and find out where this URL is so it can be deleted?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help,

Jerusha Kitty

doesn't have to be on your land, to find out, enable the sound restiction to your parcel in the about land window.
If you still hear it, it ís on your land.
If your home is covering the whole parcel .. and your garden is different, do the same there.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.