Do People Not Read The Bellisseria Covenent???

Elora Lunasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm of mixed opinion on the build itself, as it is definitely creative, though maybe a tad much for the Traditional "theme". 

However, I would AR it specifically because of the sexual items outside that are blatantly against the Moderate region designation.

6 hours ago, Faye Blackheart said:

But, in the end the moles will decide.  I'm curious to see what the result is.  

As a side note, it is the LL Governance team that makes these decisions. The Moles build things, but they only handle the occasional covenant violation if they happen upon it -- things like something being outside the parcel.  As to whether or not something is "in theme", they probably let Governance handle that part.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, anna2358 said:

I went to see it myself.  I'm offended by it too.

The Huge 'AMSTERDAM' sign is especially revolting un-neighbourliness.323839261_Screenshotfrom2020-03-0412-32-16.thumb.png.331f3279e8c1356be14d4fdf826bc0e3.png

I THINK THIS IS INTERNET BULLYING... HOW YOU PUT OUT ANOTHER PERSON HOUSE IN THE FORUM BULLYING.... INSTED OF BEEN NICE... IM VERY OFFENDED BY THIS VERYYY... BAD... HOW THE PERSON MUST FEEL I HAVE NO CLUE BUT THIS IS SADNESS... CHILDISH TO....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Moderators

Greetings All!

The Forums Participation Guidelines absolutely forbids calling out others in posts. 

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Community_Participation_Guidelines

While I personally appreciate the effort that the user in the OP's image put into their home, calling out that user on the forum is not allowed, even though the users name and the exact location was not included, that location is unique enough to violate the policy.

The Linden Homes Regions do have a Covenant that all users agree to abide by when they own a home in one of those regions.  If anyone, and this includes both other home owners in the area AND visitors/guests,  believes that there is a violation of the Covenant they should file an Abuse Report so that the issue can be investigated properly, and through the correct channels.

This thread has been locked immediately, and the Forum Moderators will be reviewing ALL posts in this thread.  Any posts or comments that are egregious may result in official warnings, and possible suspensions of the users account and forum access. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1513 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.