Looking for modern or futuristic house

LadyDragoness888

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, dragoness here, I’m looking for a small land with a house or just a multi bedroom apartment that has enough prims for me to display my fortnite trophy collection, gatchas, and YouTube banners and all together have enough to not worry about running out of space when ever thing I place in including the stuff I listed above is under 10 to 1 prim, except for a bed or chair of course, but other then the necessity’s hold little trinkets and stuff. I also want something it can afford on a planned basis, nothing over 1000, but around 500 per week or more, I’d still prefer something like 299 but I’m not vary good at finding lands.

Not sure how many land impact point you need but you might try Fortuna City at Xenosaur sim.   300 li for 100 a week. You can get more prims if needed. Various sizes of homes plus some apartments. All the biggest homes are taken at the moment but in the past renters have been in and out. There are some two story homes also. 

• Like 1

Checking around, Cocoon has some nice rentals, but they're all rented except for one hotel room. Insilico has residences and commercial spaces, free if you're known to them and what you're doing would help the roleplay.

Hangars Liquides has rentals.

hangarsliquidesapt.thumb.jpg.e1883b1d6efe09518de50a2e79df2e3b.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/cell/243/43/2286

This one is L$700 a week, with 100 prims.

Hangars Liquides is a French-built cyberpunk sim, with a few residents, and you have to figure it out without help. Nothing is explained.

hlteleporter.jpg.95bba3589471f143cdfeed30a0801f95.jpg

Hint: this is a Hangars Liquides teleporter. There's also a taxi system, but it's partly broken. The place is huge, and you can spend hours wandering around, probably lost.

No idea if this is the future the original poster wants.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.