Linden Victorian homes questions.

VonWulfen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all.

I have been having so much fun over the last few days I have decided to take out a premium membership.

I very much like the idea of the Victorian homes.

Do the Victorian homes come with a garden?

Are all Victorian homes the same style and size?

Will I be given a choice of locations?

Are there any locations that have neighbours/communities who indulge in tea parties, balls, and other Victorian pastimes?

Everyone has a yard, all the plots are the same size. You can choose between 4 styles in the mailbox. The location is random, but sometimes you can try for a specific region releasing.. 

Most neighbors keep to themselves, but you can join the in world groups for events and things!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VonWulfen said:

Hello all.

I have been having so much fun over the last few days I have decided to take out a premium membership.

I very much like the idea of the Victorian homes.

Do the Victorian homes come with a garden?

Are all Victorian homes the same style and size?

Will I be given a choice of locations?

Are there any locations that have neighbours/communities who indulge in tea parties, balls, and other Victorian pastimes?

Additional info:

There is not currently an abundance of homes available.  LL releases a region or more each workday and there are people abandoning their homes throughout the day/night.  It may take a little persistence to get one.  They new homes will only show on your Land page is something is available to claim.  Refer to this thread for help on getting one:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Additional info:

There is not currently an abundance of homes available.  LL releases a region or more each workday and there are people abandoning their homes throughout the day/night.  It may take a little persistence to get one.  They new homes will only show on your Land page is something is available to claim.  Refer to this thread for help on getting one:

I'm quoting this post because it's that PRECISE thread that helped me get over my fear of trying for a Linden Home -- and my avatar will be 13 years old in August, LOL.  Read it, do what it says, and just be persistent and patient.  Now I have a Traditional, my primary alt has a trailer (I'm almost finally done decorating that one!) and my husband has a Victorian... which I think he might have just turned purple because all the neighbors have blue houses, and he wanted to be different.

They are SO much fun!  Well, they are if you're me or you enjoy decorating 🙂 I'm still new at Bellisseria living, but I'm going to join some of the groups inworld and see what the community has to offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I'm quoting this post because it's that PRECISE thread that helped me get over my fear of trying for a Linden Home -- and my avatar will be 13 years old in August, LOL.  Read it, do what it says, and just be persistent and patient.  Now I have a Traditional, my primary alt has a trailer (I'm almost finally done decorating that one!) and my husband has a Victorian... which I think he might have just turned purple because all the neighbors have blue houses, and he wanted to be different.

They are SO much fun!  Well, they are if you're me or you enjoy decorating 🙂 I'm still new at Bellisseria living, but I'm going to join some of the groups inworld and see what the community has to offer.

Many thanks :)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Additional info:

Very much obliged :)

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm still trying to get a Victorian home with a sea/water view, as I dislike being landlocked, but when I get there I'd be pleased to join a like-minded community.  If there isn't one, perhaps we might collaborate in establishing one?

I would very much like that :)

I have taken out a premium but no Victorian houses are available at this time.

I will keep checking, I am currently engrossed in "The Great Exhibition" :)

• Like 1

Keep trying. I had abandoned my Vic home Sunday thinking the Log Cabins would be released this week. After finding out that wasn’t the case, I wanted to at least get a temporary home for the rest of the week. Yesterday I saw Traditionals, campers and Victorians on the page. You can likely get something after randomly refreshing the land page  for a hour or so. This is a much better situation compared to just 3 or 4 months ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm still trying to get a Victorian home with a sea/water view, as I dislike being landlocked, but when I get there I'd be pleased to join a like-minded community.  If there isn't one, perhaps we might collaborate in establishing one?

That sounds lovely :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.