has belleza jake been updated yet?

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I got Belleza Jake a while back, and I don't really keep up with announcements or anything. It says I'm wearing 2.1...Just wondering if it's been updated because I have some problems with the hands that I'm hoping might be fixed in an update

11 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Nope, none in sight. They introduced BOM via an external HUD - at least it's free.

What kind of problems do you got? Since you have the 2.1 release, does it have anything to do with the multiple "Original Hands / shiny new, but breaking content" hand options?

I'm not sure, they get stuck sorta. I have this gesture I accidentally trigger all the time that is a thumbs up and once I do it the hand gets stuck that way and I gotta open the HUD and reset the hand shape.

They also apparently get stuck in fists if you play a hand animation? or at least with the one I used

and when I undeform my avatar after I've turned back from like, idk a dinosaur, and I'm all broken, my hands splay out like jazz hands. Thought this was just a common thing until nothing of the sort happened with Maitreya

On 3/3/2020 at 3:57 PM, Rumancekk said:

I'm not sure, they get stuck sorta. I have this gesture I accidentally trigger all the time that is a thumbs up and once I do it the hand gets stuck that way and I gotta open the HUD and reset the hand shape.

They also apparently get stuck in fists if you play a hand animation? or at least with the one I used

and when I undeform my avatar after I've turned back from like, idk a dinosaur, and I'm all broken, my hands splay out like jazz hands. Thought this was just a common thing until nothing of the sort happened with Maitreya

So I had a similar issue with the hands of the Belleza Jake body and found only two solutions.

First, get a "fully" BENTO AO. By fully I mean make sure at least all the standing animations also animate the fingers of the hands. This will update the hands every time the animation changes and should prevent them from getting stuck.

Second, is get a BENTO hand animator to use along side your regular non-BENTO AO. I use the following one with great results:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AnimAlive-BENTO-HANDS-animator-for-AO-dance-or-furniture-just-wear-UNISEX-ANIMATIONS-not-poses/13378769

If you implement either of these work-arounds, then you will no longer need to rely on the Belleza Jake Body HUD to reset the hands.

Edited by Orion Pastorelli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1502 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.