πŒπˆππˆπ’π“π‘π˜ 𝐨𝐟 π“π‘πšπ§πœπž π‡πˆπ‘πˆππ†

TRance80

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Exactly, muppets... I came here every evening/night for a long time, but yesterday I found out I was banned. Without a reason, or any explanation. Voodoo system has an option to unban yourself, but that didn't work, so created a ticket... Meanwhile sending IM's to managers and owner are not responded to. Response from Voodoo is that you, as the banned person, have to come up with a reason why you are banned;-) That's turning things around, really...

Anti social behaviour by club owners who allow Voodoo to ban their customers for no reason at all, and not responding to messages... This is disgusting behaviour, anti-social and not what SL should accept.

From other posts I understand that LL isn't doing anything to counter this rude, anti-social behavior, so the only way to get rid of it is to discredit clubs that have a trackrecord of banning people through their Voodoo system without reason.

Pitty, cause the music was good... Management will ruin this club with these actions, so applying for a job is nonsense;-)

Β 

you both get banned by security system. :)Β not by the management of MINISTRY.! There is an option u can request unban from voodoo here is the websiteΒ https://voodoo.community/en/help/get-unbanned/Β They also can tell you why u are banned on them system.! if u are a griefer or a trouble maker in some places and u catched by the system they wont unban you :)Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2020 at 4:50 AM, DutchJan said:

I agree with you in addition to that the owner is rude to many girls, that has been discussed out there... anyway.

Β 

Β 

Exactly, muppets... I came here every evening/night for a long time, but yesterday I found out I was banned. Without a reason, or any explanation. Voodoo system has an option to unban yourself, but that didn't work, so created a ticket... Meanwhile sending IM's to managers and owner are not responded to. Response from Voodoo is that you, as the banned person, have to come up with a reason why you are banned;-) That's turning things around, really...

Anti social behaviour by club owners who allow Voodoo to ban their customers for no reason at all, and not responding to messages... This is disgusting behaviour, anti-social and not what SL should accept.

From other posts I understand that LL isn't doing anything to counter this rude, anti-social behavior, so the only way to get rid of it is to discredit clubs that have a trackrecord of banning people through their Voodoo system without reason.

Pitty, cause the music was good... Management will ruin this club with these actions, so applying for a job is nonsense;-)

Β 

Β 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.