nonbinary lgbtq dom looking for a place to find a pet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi their im a begginer soft dom irl/sl im looking for a datign sim to find my self a pet ive tried pet adption center and no luck i condiser myself a dady dom plz help a fellow sler out <3 im 24 so adult sims only

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Alexarosey said:

im 24 so adult sims only

Thats not what the "adult" in adult sims means. The absolute majority of SL users are adults. ALL regions (no matter the rating) are acessable for adults. The restriction applys the other way around: Anyone under 18 can't go to adult sims (unless the person lied, of course).

And I would hope that you are an adult, because no minor should engage in what you are looking for in SL.

• Like 1

With all the varying interpretations of Non-binary  floating around, it might be good to clarify which point on that spectrum with which you identify. 

Speaking generally, SL has a large BDSM contingent - but many on the scene are RL-older and the nuances may be a little different. I am also “older” so I know That of which I speak 🙂

Saturday nights, you might want to socialize at Club Tryst as it seems to be a hotspot for many evolving lifestyles and is a really fun club of itself.

Also, if you have any more-specific requirements or interests for a Pet or the type of Scene you are looking for Within the forums, that might get you more responses.

Finally, welcome to Second Life. This is a very diverse community, so I’m sure the person(s) you are looking for are here somewhere !

Much joy to you !

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299d879dfbfbeda1b989

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2020 at 1:23 AM, AmandaKeen said:

With all the varying interpretations of Non-binary  floating around, it might be good to clarify which point on that spectrum with which you identify. 

As a Non-binary person myself I wanted to inform you that many NB folks don't want to be on the "spectrum"

On 4/4/2020 at 1:53 AM, AmandaKeen said:

We are all on somebody’s Spectrum 🙂

What matters  is whether or not you accept extrinsic definitions as boundaries.

I found this ideology every hurtful. its like you are asking them so are you more boy or more girl.... 

2 hours ago, meatjuice said:

I found this ideology every hurtful. its like you are asking them so are you more boy or more girl.... 

I doubt that's what her intention is. She's asking what being nonbinary means to the OP in particular. A lot of people identify as nonbinary without fully understanding what that entails, so she's really just trying to figure out where the OP stands. ( That's my interpretation, but I could still be wrong. >.< )

For the OP:

Luckily for you, SL caters to a very large BDSM scene. I personally am new to the lifestyle, and have found a lot of really good people that have helped me in discovering what I like, what I dislike, etc.. I think it'd be wise to figure out what exactly you're looking for in a Pet. Their experience level would be a very good place to start. You might also take the advice of other dominants in the community. Digging in to this lifestyle is a whole lot easier when you have mentors by your side. If you want my own personal opinion, I'd recommend learning about yourself. Figure out what makes you tick, your likes, dislikes, etc.. And then figure out what you want in a submissive/pet. Don't jump in to a relationship thinking that that's the only way to learn. 

As far as specific places.. I'd look at BDSM hangouts, ideally those catering to what you're in to. ( Which I assume is the DD/lg community ) There's lots of them out there, it's just a matter of looking. Feel free to contact me inworld. I'd be happy to show you a few! 

Best of luck,

Esme Emerson ( luxxyluxxy )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, LuxxyLuxxy said:

I doubt that's what her intention is. She's asking what being nonbinary means to the OP in particular. A lot of people identify as nonbinary without fully understanding what that entails, so she's really just trying to figure out where the OP stands. ( That's my interpretation, but I could still be wrong. >.< )

Exactly. 

Clarity is important when dealing with topics that may be relatively new to the awareness of significant groups of people. That’s how we can avoid “arguments” where both sides are actually talking about two different subjects through sheer miscommunication.

• Like 1

Search the bdsm groups and join several of them. look for slave auction groups, you might find a pet putting themself up for auction. there is litterally thousands of places to look.

Be a little more specific in what you are wanting, what kind of pet, for what reason, what your likes are, what your limits are, what your rules would be as a Dom. The more information you provide the better chance of finding someone that will match what you are looking for.

• Like 1
On 3/2/2020 at 1:52 AM, Alexarosey said:

Hi there, I'm beginner soft dom irl/sl im looking for a dating sim to find myself a pet. I've tried a pet adoption center with no luck. consider myself a Daddy dom. Please help a fellow sler out ❤️ I'm 24 so adult sims only

FIFY

There is a search function in SL. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.