A Prattle of Avatars: A Chronicle of Fabulous Fashion, Glorious Gossip, and Tasteless Coffee

Scylla Rhiadra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Nothing happening this week?

Momo, who was more or less organizing this week's meet, has gone missing, so it looks as though we are postponing until next week.

In the meantime, obviously, we are all a little worried about Momo.

• Sad 9

• 1 month later...

Heyo, everyone! ^^

Sorry for, uh, not...getting...back to certain...people who tagged me the other day.. ((*cough* @Scylla Rhiadra)) >>

Anywho!

I wanted to drop this here. 💛

I was a little sad the meet ups for this thing weren't happening while I was away--but now I'm back! And though I'm not sure how many people want to see these meet ups back on their feet, I figured it doesn't hurt to try and host something here and there every now and then! 

So, some of the usual crew from the discord would like to meet tomorrow, and I wanted to extend the invitation to other forum goers (as we were doing before!) If you have questions, feel free to bug...me...or...someone. Cause I'm bad at responding at the moment. o__O

ALSO, IMAGE TYPO:

It's 11AM. Not PM. Don't read that line. O_o We are meeting at 11AM.

Snapshot_011_006R.jpg

Edited by momomoonusagi
The time on the image is wrong, wrong, wrong. T_T
  • Like 7

On 3/2/2020 at 5:45 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Welcome to this, a chronicle and ongoing record of the weekly klatch of, well, us.

Once a week, generally (but not necessarily always) on the weekends, an informal gathering of forumites is convened at a variety of locales throughout Second Life, to parade choice selections from our wardrobes, engage in utterly pointless chitchat, and just generally hang together. We don't have a "group," there is no "membership," and certainly no fees. Although the attendees are probably most closely associated with the so-called "vanity" threads here, our get-togethers are open to anyone who would like to drop by and waste some time with a group of friendly (if somewhat feckless) residents. Many of our weekly meetings are "themed" in some way or another (e.g., beach party, superheroes and heroines, etc.), but costume is not obligatory: mostly, what we would like to see is you.

This thread is intended to function as a repository for pictures from our gatherings: the focus is on informal snapshots of people having a nice time together rather than upon "the art of photography."

If you're interested in joining us (and we hope that you are!), we will post information about upcoming klatches here; you should also feel free to contact nearly anyone tagged in these pictures.

To start things off, I'm posting some pics of this week's gathering, themed around "fairies" (not my idea!), and generously hosted by @TatianaNikolay. I wasn't able to grab snaps of everyone who dropped by (apologies to @Saskia Rieko, @MrsSeren, and @Madelaine McMasters), but here is a selection of those there today!

@Ajay McDowwll

Ajay-Blank.thumb.jpg.145de27bafe4914e5248db7ea658caf0.jpg

@Matty Luminos

Matti-Blank.thumb.jpg.83a2d4b64316d3b7846c1cded5b71ae3.jpg

@momomoonusagi

Momo-Blank.thumb.jpg.cf0e92c1af8265544a1a6f7803c1c81c.jpg

Neph

Neph-Blank.thumb.jpg.40590c0290f5da192db683bfcf448490.jpg

@Saravendi and @Catrie

Sara-and-Catrie-Blank.thumb.jpg.1f9da89cf0b41efe999ebd2ba3036a1d.jpg

@TatianaNikolay

Tati-Blank.thumb.jpg.6a4b602552076f7efe5a3ab9d904d91e.jpg

Are you looking for fame and fortune?

Well, this isn't the group for you! But, if you'd like to hang out with some welcoming people who enjoy showing off their extravagant clothing, consider joining us!

These snapshots alone are worth a gallery all by themselves! :)

Everyone looks absolutely gorgeous, of course! I especially like how @Saravendi and @momomoonusagi look here, though, as they appear so radically differently photographed from the regular photos I see them upload themselves. So radiant and beautiful!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo! 

Just wanted to extend an invitation to this weeks meet up. ♡

It'll be Sunday at 11AM SLT and our awesome @Ajay McDowwll will be graciously hosting so that we can have fun rezzing and causing mayhem with these:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Flying-Lawn-Chair-Furniture-Hot-Air-Balloon-Sale-PROMO/1999612

Or feel free to bring whatever other balloon chair and/or SL flying mechanism you may have that isn't too ridiculously large. ♡

As usual, if you'd like to be invited, feel free to message me in world (or probably any of the regulars in this thread) for a TP when the day comes. And if you'd like to join in on the discord, please also reach out. ♡

((PS: animal crossing slingshots not allowed. :P ))

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, momomoonusagi said:

Heyo! 

Just wanted to extend an invitation to this weeks meet up. ♡

It'll be Sunday at 11AM SLT and our awesome @Ajay McDowwll will be graciously hosting so that we can have fun rezzing and causing mayhem with these:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Flying-Lawn-Chair-Furniture-Hot-Air-Balloon-Sale-PROMO/1999612

Or feel free to bring whatever other balloon chair and/or SL flying mechanism you may have that isn't too ridiculously large. ♡

As usual, if you'd like to be invited, feel free to message me in world (or probably any of the regulars in this thread) for a TP when the day comes. And if you'd like to join in on the discord, please also reach out. ♡

((PS: animal crossing slingshots not allowed. :P ))

hehehe -- I can't wait :D

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.