A Prattle of Avatars: A Chronicle of Fabulous Fashion, Glorious Gossip, and Tasteless Coffee

Scylla Rhiadra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, that was a LOT of fun, even if I did miss the first hour. The pics are great! And the pillow fights were . . . something we need to repeat one day!

@TatianaNikolay, thank you so much for putting us up again!

@Ajay McDowwll, @Panteleeva, @Seicher Rae, @Angelina String, @Laika Ravikumar and a host of others, YOU WERE MISSED! Why were you not there???

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, that was a LOT of fun, even if I did miss the first hour. The pics are great! And the pillow fights were . . . something we need to repeat one day!

@Ajay McDowwll, @Panteleeva, @Seicher Rae, @Angelina String, @Laika Ravikumar and a host of others, YOU WERE MISSED! Why were you not there???

Probably because I don't know wtf you're on about? /me scrolls up to see if I can find out...

ETA: Oooooh. Yeah. Didn't know about this. One reason I suppose is that Discord drives me bats. Also, I'm in the middle of trying to move my residence. I guess I'll follow this thread as the best way to stay informed. I couldn't have shown up in what I normally would sleep in though, but Rhonda and I could have hung out together is my guess. :)

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

and @manoji Yachvili, with me

200308_011.jpg.d4d47a2ec0e215a8e88a7a81906196a4.jpg

I'm so tiny near you... nice shot😊
many thanks for have invite me yesterday @Scylla Rhiadra and to Tati for the hosting.
I'm sorry for the wrong dress, worn the proper in delay..
thanks for all the good advices, I've done the upgrade right now.
sorry if I haven't send to all of you the mimosa, by the way I wish you a happy, late, 8th of March
it has been beautiful see al of you in "real" 😍😌

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 10

I wasn't there because I have no stupid home internets, because Spectrum is evil 😛

I'm hoping they get off their duffs and fix stuff today.  We've had zero internet (except for our data service on our cell phones) since early Friday afternoon.  It was supposed to be fixed in 24-48 hours.

Obviously, it was not.  I am decidedly displeased.  Here's hoping it will be back up and running in time for next weekend!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

17 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Because i never fit the meeting time. Timezone is a butt 🤣

• Like 4

Heyo!

Sunday was a boatload of fun! ♡

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who showed up--lots of new peeps!

And for those interested in the Saturday meet up this week, we're still doing Pajama jams!

Meet time is aimed to start about 1PM SLT. ♡

Location will be announced sooner to the meet time. ♡

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I'm so tiny near you... nice shot😊

Everyone is tiny next to me; I'm about as tall and chunky as you can possibly get with a Maitreya body.  And that dress and hair you arrived in, reminded me so much of how my mum used to look in the 1960s when she was young.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

Everyone is tiny next to me; I'm about as tall and chunky as you can possibly get with a Maitreya body.  And that dress and hair you arrived in, reminded me so much of how my mum used to look in the 1960s when she was young.

I was trying a new outfit... but more close to '50 than '60, so this mean that I need to work on it a little bit more 😎
(or use this one for sixty 😜)

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

1pm Saturday is about the only time on a Saturday I can't make it.  I have a scheduled ship battle at 1 every Saturday and several people depend on me being there.

Maybe I can make the next one.

Well, if we have a nautically-themed one, you'll have to come!

You can bring your frigate.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I was trying a new outfit... but more close to '50 than '60, so this mean that I need to work on it a little bit more 😎
(or use this one for sixty 😜)

No, my mum was poor, I think she just wore old/second-hand clothes, so what she wore in the 60s probably WAS from the 50s.

• Like 3

Heyo!

Just wanted to offer a reminder that we have another meeting this week!

It'll start in roughly 10 or so minute--1PM SLT, and Tatichan has been gracious enough to host at her place again!

Like before, if you'd like a TP to the meet up, please feel free to reach out to me or one of the other regulars (maybe?)

Pajama jama ROUND TWOOO!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.