Motorcycle Script

oOWillieOo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sometimes when riding a motorcycle most bikes by pressing and holding the W S keys will raise the motorcycle out of a mishap such as going off the track or getting stuck in a wall. Is the adjustment to raise the motorcycle up done in the script or though the motorcycle's menu? I bought a motorcycle the other day that when pressing the W S keys the bike didn't raise up at all. 

9 minutes ago, oOWillieOo said:

Is the adjustment to raise the motorcycle up done in the script or though the motorcycle's menu?

Any menu that you see is generated by a script somewhere, so I'm not sure what distinction you are hoping to make.  There's no single way to write a vehicle script, so it's too much to expect that all motorcycles will have the same menu options or will respond to keyboard commands in the same way.

It's at the option of the motorcycle builder.

I don't put that in my bikes. If you need it, your driving needs to improve. This isn't Mario Kart.

I do put in "bounces off ban lines"; often those aren't your fault. And often you can power out of trouble with a wheelie and upshift. But no "recover" or "fly" modes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1488 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.