how to move on new house with prenium account ?

Leighton Meiler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, I am french so sorry for my bad sentences. 

I have a prenium account. An i have see a wonderfull house in the store https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SALE-30-Original-Island-Residence-by-Abiss-Furnished-NightDay-thousands-of-animations/17705086

I'm falling in love for this house (mature:) but, I wondering if with my account prenium i can open and use this article. Or if with a ccount prenium we can have a land without house and use this article.

Please, explain me :) DM me at Leighton Meiler if you speak french and have voice is more easy to explain

50 minutes ago, Leighton Meiler said:

Hello there, I am french so sorry for my bad sentences. 

I have a prenium account. An i have see a wonderfull house in the store https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SALE-30-Original-Island-Residence-by-Abiss-Furnished-NightDay-thousands-of-animations/17705086

I'm falling in love for this house (mature:) but, I wondering if with my account prenium i can open and use this article. Or if with a ccount prenium we can have a land without house and use this article.

Please, explain me :) DM me at Leighton Meiler if you speak french and have voice is more easy to explain

J'essaie une traduction pour cela:
Votre compte Premium vous donne 1024 m² de TIER, mais vous pouvez payer pour plus de niveau chaque mois si vous le souhaitez. Obtenir une maison Linden ne vous permettra pas d'utiliser cette maison. Vous devrez acheter du continent ou louer un terrain. La version skybox de cette maison nécessite 4096 m², vous devrez donc payer le supplément - 22,00 $ US par mois si vous achetez le continent. La version au sol nécessite 12 544 m², ce qui vous coûtera 67,00 $ US par mois si vous achetez le continent. Je ne sais pas quel est le coût hebdomadaire ou mensuel de la location de ces tailles de propriété.

I'm trying a translation for this:
Your Premium account gives you 1024 m² of TIER, but you can pay for more levels each month if you wish. Getting a Linden house will not allow you to use that house. You will have to buy from the mainland or rent land. The skybox version of this house requires 4096 m², so you will have to pay the extra - US$ 22.00 per month if you buy the mainland. The ground version requires 12,544 m², so you will have to pay the extra - US$ 67.00 per month if you buy the mainland. I don't know what the weekly or monthly rental cost is for these property sizes.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For rentals I am seeing Fairchang attached to the Nautilus\Satori\Corsica continents renting 4096m/$1875L weekly/1875 prims.

The Chung's run the Seychelles islands and there are areas in Sailors Cove South where that would work too all connected to the same continent. I presume their prices will be comparable, although probably a bit more. The North Sea\Eden\Fruit Islands are another option if you are wanting connected waterways and covenants similar to those in Bellisseria, but a completely private estate.

If you are just wanting to rent a private parcel and just concerned about views and not being interested in traveling, I am sure you can get somewhere cheaper on one of the big estate Private regions.

With a rental you can keep your Bellisseria home as you won't need to use your tier allowance.

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Leighton Meiler said:

I can buy a land without having to pay a few every month? it's really expensive I'm surprised!?

No.  Everyone who occupies land in SL pays a monthly maintenance fee.  It is similar to paying property taxes in real life.  If you own land, you pay monthly land fees directly to Linden Lab.  If you rent land, you pay the landlord and she pays Linden Lab.  It is all quite similar to real life.

=========

Non. Tous ceux qui occupent un terrain à SL paient des frais d'entretien mensuels. Cela revient à payer des impôts fonciers dans la vraie vie. Si vous êtes propriétaire d'un terrain, vous payez des frais fonciers mensuels directement à Linden Lab. Si vous louez un terrain, vous payez le propriétaire et elle paie Linden Lab. Tout cela est assez similaire à la vraie vie.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.