hair hair hair..

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

what are peoples thoughts on hair? ..do you collect, or do you have just a few favorites..?

i will try to break down mine for you..

5 from Magicka

10 from Olive

3 from Rama

5 from Opale

1 from Wasabi

1 from Stealthic

1 from Doux

1 from Lamb Kitty

1 from Doe

1 from Beasom

now reason Im asking.. im wondering if I should ..clean out most of this.. (im kinda really over the olive stuff) ..out of everything I've listed, I only really wear 2 hairs from rama, and 3 from Opale.. 

and the idea of wiping most of this clean, and buying something new ..like an investment hair..something thats good and high quality (yes from Doux) ..making a minimalist collection of hair is something that is attractive to me. 

what do you guys think? ..am i being too picky? ..or does the idea of having 2 or 3 high quality hairs..outdo the idea/situation of haiving a bunch of lower quality hair? 

please help.. ! ..lol

My alt wears Stealthic hairs almost exclusively, only looking to other brands if I need a specific hairstyle which they do not have.

• Like 1

thankyou ! .. so I ended up even before I actually read your post..going to Stealthic and buying a short hair (that seems to match my recent short chop in real life) ..so I feel like my avie and me match lol.. but now its building the courage to delete a majority of what I have..even though i never wear it.

Edited by xBaeBeex
  • Like 1

I'm a firm believer in quality hair but I have more than a few of them

• Argrace 2
  • Exile 16
  • Exxess 5
  • Magika 19
  • MINA 11
  • No.Match 4
  • Stealthic 7
  • Truth 53
  • Sintiklia 2
  • Others not in separate folders 15

I could not even guess at how many hairs I have tossed over the years.  Several hundred, easy.  I could probably cut my Truth folder in half but for the rest of it, I have already thinned it down to the bare minimum I want to keep.

26 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Well damn, now I wanna know how much I have....after I sleep I think!

Just count hairs instead of sheep when going to sleep?

Seren's hair collection:

Wasabi: 343

Truth: 1721

Tableau Vivant: 51

Spellbound: 79

Runaway aka RA: 10

Little Bones:  53

Limerence: 58

Lamb: 349

eXxEsS: 81

Exile: 366

Doux: 346

and finally; Foxy: 153

• Like 4

I am flashed that so many of you can list their hairs...my inventory is at 262k and I own waaaay over 500 mesh hairs...and I dunno how much of the old stuff xD

But I love BarberYumYum ...Tram... Foxy...the most among others...like Truth...some nice from BonBon...Beusy....Argrace (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle

Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

Seren, if you wore one hair style a day it would take about 6 years to wear all those. :D

Then again is some I really like to where often, mostly my Truth, Doux, Exile, Wasabi and eXxEeS ones.  My inventory at moment is just under 60K.

9 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

There isn't enough time to list all my hair.  

^^ This -- Firestorm shows my hair folder contains 1074 items, though some of those are HUDs (not many since I seldom keep HUDs after I set the color of the hair).

• Like 1

Neph's hair folder says '714 elements' - but that does not anywhere near represent the amount of hairstyles. For example, the Stealthic folder has 125 elements, but only 12 hairs and 1 folder of bangs. Most hairs have 2 variants, one for smaller and one for larger breasts (honestly I might as well just go delete the ones for larger breasts - may do that next time I clean her inventory), then most of them still have a Style HUD and a Tint HUD (only the newer hairs have those built into the colour HUDs), and because I spoil her rotten, 11 of the hairs are fatpacks and thus have at least 6 HUDs.

Then there's the Truth folder, which is a mess - mostly VIP gifts, but I've hung onto all the colour HUDs and whatnot, so another 265 elements for 17 hairs.

• Like 1

Oh, I forgot about my "To Sort" folder, which probably has another few hundred hairs in it.

Many of my Truth hairs do have Style HUDs, but not too many others.

The part that I find most interesting is how everyone organizes their hair.  I could not tell you how many I have by creator because mine are all organized by style:  Short, Long, Ponytail, Shoulder Length, Updo, Holiday, Cultural, Era, w/ Hat, Multi-Style, Misc Specialty, etc...

• Like 2

My hair folder is like this Designer > Long then within that Loose and Up Folders then again I do Medium and Short folders with same sub folders so it usually pretty easy to find hair style I want that day.

• Like 2

For some women it's shoes. For me it's hair. Not even going to attempt to count them. 

But I love them all. 

Over the years I have gone from always wearing long jet black hair, to a short black pixie cut that I wore for around 2 years. Now it's a variety of browns in every length I can find. 

I love hair. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.