Furniture for Log Cabins

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

I hate going to Culprit 🙃.  Eku has such adorable and clever stuff, that place is a real wallet-buster! 

Not only do I spend a lot when I go there, but then I have to spend time playing with all her dang toys!

I know!  I did go to pick up this kitchen set.  I went in and got out! hee hee

Here's what I made with prims to the plain backside of Grand View house. Only the two stairs are mesh. Total of 22 objects, 11 Li (without furniture).
I wanted access to the balcony form the swimming pool, and there there are stairs from ground to the level pool at both ends of the pool.
If there is no pool it's easy to arrange stairs from either side of the house by extending the balcony as needed. Example here in my traditional house. 

I'm not intending to sell this one because the textures and the stairs are not are not my creations, and they are not full perm.
Anyway, the idea is free to use. I'm sure those who make excellent mesh will be able to make something more beautiful. 🙂

2020-04-04_Grand-View_Balcony.thumb.jpg.477ed47d937dede5f40bfd3323ba795f.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

I was looking for a more organic/nature themed hot tub and rushed to see this, than realized that the second hot tub is part of the build and it does this: 
image.thumb.png.2a5ef669997c178d7e1245acad15335d.png

So it's got particles going on, I guess. Not for me (in addition to the whole adult thing going on with it and this store).

If it is Mod, you can remove the second hot tub and particles.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

I was looking for a more organic/nature themed hot tub and rushed to see this, than realized that the second hot tub is part of the build and it does this: 
image.thumb.png.2a5ef669997c178d7e1245acad15335d.png

So it's got particles going on, I guess. Not for me (in addition to the whole adult thing going on with it and this store).

That is odd...I did a quick sit and did not see particles coming from either.  Could it be the wind was blowing the bubbles?  Either way...thought I would share...because had not seen anything like that with the rocks...and some of the log homes are on rocky plateaus. 

Will try to say if adult...unless there is flat out graphic in-your-face stuff (or clearly a BDSM place) - I pretty much look past a lot of the adult/mature content.

Hope everyone is getting the log cabin of their dreams 🙂

• Like 2

The Stay at Home Club freebie was kind of in the back on the right. I was wandering around to look for it on the ground floor and started moving to the left. Thee are cages (so, I'd say, maybe BDSM). I didn't stick around long enough to explore in detail.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rileyxrose said:

That is odd...I did a quick sit and did not see particles coming from either.  Could it be the wind was blowing the bubbles?  Either way...thought I would share...because had not seen anything like that with the rocks...and some of the log homes are on rocky plateaus. 

Will try to say if adult...unless there is flat out graphic in-your-face stuff (or clearly a BDSM place) - I pretty much look past a lot of the adult/mature content.

Hope everyone is getting the log cabin of their dreams 🙂

Thanks for sharing any and all ideas. :) 

So...though this has a high LM...I could not resist...it just fits so nicely...

969db2be42956c9570fd65f6faa6ec2e.jpg

https://gyazo.com/969db2be42956c9570fd65f6faa6ec2e

(below is a video of the butterflies flying around and the plants swaying in the wind).

https://gyazo.com/92c32aba96758929b1ab5df0f0166db7

It's from Dreamland Designs - Wild Romantic Garden Scene. 

I split off the chairs...and will use them someplace else...

• Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.