Furniture for Log Cabins

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

47 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Trompe L'Oeil's latest freebie for the Stay At Home Club is the 5LI Pomeroy Glen Chair with a 1LI Ottoman. There are 24 different plaid fabrics to choose from! (https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde Park/208/167/22)

trompe.JPG

One of their previous Club gifts was a 3 seater outdoor bench/sofa. I'm not in world so I can't double check my front lawn to see if this is from the same line. Definitely the same fabrics at least

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Jadziyah said:

One of their previous Club gifts was a 3 seater outdoor bench/sofa. I'm not in world so I can't double check my front lawn to see if this is from the same line. Definitely the same fabrics at least

I think you're thinking of the Delaney Camp Couch and Chair - which were on offer just as the log homes were being released. They have 9 plaid fabrics (some of which may be the same), but also many retro and striped fabrics. The legs and arms are darker and more angular. The Delaney also has a solid white option that can be tinted to suit your decor very easily. (Some of the patterns also look good with a slight tint applied.)

delaney.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I think you're thinking of the Delaney Camp Couch and Chair - which were on offer just as the log homes were being released. They have 9 plaid fabrics (some of which may be the same), but also many retro and striped fabrics. The legs and arms are darker and more angular. The Delaney also has a solid white option that can be tinted to suit your decor very easily. (Some of the patterns also look good with a slight tint applied.)

delaney.jpg

Yep that's them. My Delaney couch is out front with that same plaid as that Pomeroy. Great options for log cabin decks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

These SL17B freebies from Laminak might suit a log home or a camper. The cushions have several color options and animations. Each piece is 2LI. (https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jubilant/60/100/53)

Can also be acquired from the region SL17B Mesmerize, I think all the freebies at the gift boardwalk are the same as those at the shopping regions if no one fancies trying to wander round 10 shopping regions just for gifts 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Can also be acquired from the region SL17B Mesmerize, I think all the freebies at the gift boardwalk are the same as those at the shopping regions if no one fancies trying to wander round 10 shopping regions just for gifts 

Oops, quoted wrong comment. Too excited about all the Lisp furniture! 

Edited by Alumna Cornell

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Good morning everyone and Happy 4th of July to our US friends

Your Dreams is having a massive sale, and everything is 50L; I have found some quite interesting pieces, for all Linden homes themes!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cleantha/220/161/23

YourDreams.PNG

This store so dangerous. Every set has a few items in them I love and can use. I need to control myself HARD. Thanks though :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Your Dreams is having a massive sale, and everything is 50L; I have found some quite interesting pieces, for all Linden homes themes!

Only problem is the land impact is rather high on a lot of items if it wasn't for that there's loads I'd buy and on the buildings the LOD isn't great a short distance away. Definitely good stuff available for all LH themes

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Only problem is the land impact is rather high on a lot of items if it wasn't for that there's loads I'd buy and on the buildings the LOD isn't great a short distance away. Definitely good stuff available for all LH themes

I tend to rip most of their stuff apart and just use pieces here and there  Some of the individual parts aren't too bad.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Good morning everyone and Happy 4th of July to our US friends

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cleantha/220/161/23

YourDreams.PNG

Thanks, Elena! I got a kitchen there a while back that I really like (I use it in a log home), so I'll definitely check out the sale. :) 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The creator also scrimps on animations for their sets. I bought a bathroom combo a while ago that didn't have animations in the sink. I wrote to ask about it thinking it was a mistake and a new one would be sent out. Nope. Done on purpose. Why bother putting them into the tub but not the sink? Just complete the set properly, you know? It's happened more than once with other types of furniture sets, so I steer clear of that brand now. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1477 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.