Bellisseria Slenderman Sightings

Slenderman Grumpypants
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 hours ago, Mouse Mysterious said:

NOTICE:

On behalf of my client... The Bellisseria Slenderman...

Ahem...

The Bellisseria Slenderman will be taking a break until further notice. 

[remainder deleted]

So does this mean that the Evil Cat's win in the battle of Bellisseria evilness is official?

Many have tried to out-evil the Evil Cat. None have succeeded. The Evil Cat continues on.

Sincerely,

The Evil Cat

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...

On February 10th 2020, right before the beginning of a world wide pandemic a tall, mysterious and very EVIL figure appeared at a small gathering of party goers in Campwich Forest.  On that day of his arrival a legend began... and to everyone's surprise that legend grew.  Some sought out to solve the mystery of the Bellisseria Slenderman, others befriended him and adopted him as a regular part of Bellisseria culture, still others would simply try to track him down for the off chance of catching him on camera or film. Perhaps for many he was just a pleasant distraction from a very unpleasant RL crisis.

There have been photos, videos, art galleries, huds, his own collectable bear that Bellisserians would seek out.  There has been hunts, parties, odd appearances at unusual locations and events.  There is even a roller coaster.  And there have even been sightings of him with Lindens and Moles across the grid.

As for the mystery... Bellisseria Slenderman has been thought to be just about every person who lives in Bellisseria at some moment in time.  Is he a Linden?  Is he a Mole?  Is he some prominent group leader in Bellisseria? Is he an alien from outer space? What is the Bellisseria Slenderman? Maybe its a little mouse.... a very Mysterious Mouse? 

Or... Maybe, just maybe... its someone you never expected.... or maybe you did...

958225677_EvaBellisseriaSlenderman_005.thumb.png.8b151226a3346161dc3815982b8ee9be.png

In the end does it really matter all that much though?  I would love to take full credit for the Bellisseria Slenderman.  But at the end of the day he has grown so far past whatever I originally intended him to be that the creative energy which is Bellisseria Slenderman belongs to a much wider collective then my own ideas and energy.  Now he simply is what you helped him become.  Bellisseria made the Bellisseria Slenderman I just happen to log him in and get as swept up in that creation as all of you.

I have taken a bit of a pause in Bellisseria and as a result he has too.  My RL took a couple of harsh turns and some important people in my life are ill right now, on top of that SL which should be a stress reducer added to my stress over the last couple months during a most difficult RL period. Things are looking a bit better though and for that I am very grateful. 

But, there is one thing that nobody (myself included) can predict.  He is EVIL... his first name is BELLISSERIA... He most definitely will return.  Its just a matter of when or how or where.  I only log him in and perhaps help him take a photo or two or 100... but honestly... Bellisserians for the most part have written his story.  I may log him in.... But Bellisseria Slenderman at the end of the day is YOU.  You have created this legend.

Evangeline Ling AKA Bellisseria Squirrel AKA Mouse Mysterious...

AKA

Bellisseria Slenderman

• Like 31
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

I am so impressed, Evangeline! Your persona was/is masterful. It kind of explains the absence of the Bellisseria Squirrel, too. Just when you decided to take a break, I had been devising a scenario for an encounter with Slendie. The mystery intrigued me, but I accepted Slendie for who he is and and the kind heart that was hidden within him. I never contemplated his real identity. Thank you so much! 

• Like 7

I had a suspicion our beloved Slendie was you Evangeline. The art style was so similar. I do hope everything gets better for you. You take care of what needs to be taken care of. That is the most important thing. That said, we always look forward to the next time Slendie may appear...perhaps he will return with a dance! ♥

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Slenderman Bellisserian said:

On February 10th 2020, right before the beginning of a world wide pandemic a tall, mysterious and very EVIL figure appeared at a small gathering of party goers in Campwich Forest.  On that day of his arrival a legend began... and to everyone's surprise that legend grew.  Some sought out to solve the mystery of the Bellisseria Slenderman, others befriended him and adopted him as a regular part of Bellisseria culture, still others would simply try to track him down for the off chance of catching him on camera or film. Perhaps for many he was just a pleasant distraction from a very unpleasant RL crisis.

There have been photos, videos, art galleries, huds, his own collectable bear that Bellisserians would seek out.  There has been hunts, parties, odd appearances at unusual locations and events.  There is even a roller coaster.  And there have even been sightings of him with Lindens and Moles across the grid.

As for the mystery... Bellisseria Slenderman has been thought to be just about every person who lives in Bellisseria at some moment in time.  Is he a Linden?  Is he a Mole?  Is he some prominent group leader in Bellisseria? Is he an alien from outer space? What is the Bellisseria Slenderman? Maybe its a little mouse.... a very Mysterious Mouse? 

Or... Maybe, just maybe... its someone you never expected.... or maybe you did...

958225677_EvaBellisseriaSlenderman_005.thumb.png.8b151226a3346161dc3815982b8ee9be.png

In the end does it really matter all that much though?  I would love to take full credit for the Bellisseria Slenderman.  But at the end of the day he has grown so far past whatever I originally intended him to be that the creative energy which is Bellisseria Slenderman belongs to a much wider collective then my own ideas and energy.  Now he simply is what you helped him become.  Bellisseria made the Bellisseria Slenderman I just happen to log him in and get as swept up in that creation as all of you.

I have taken a bit of a pause in Bellisseria and as a result he has too.  My RL took a couple of harsh turns and some important people in my life are ill right now, on top of that SL which should be a stress reducer added to my stress over the last couple months during a most difficult RL period. Things are looking a bit better though and for that I am very grateful. 

But, there is one thing that nobody (myself included) can predict.  He is EVIL... his first name is BELLISSERIA... He most definitely will return.  Its just a matter of when or how or where.  I only log him in and perhaps help him take a photo or two or 100... but honestly... Bellisserians for the most part have written his story.  I may log him in.... But Bellisseria Slenderman at the end of the day is YOU.  You have created this legend.

Evangeline Ling AKA Bellisseria Squirrel AKA Mouse Mysterious...

AKA

Bellisseria Slenderman

Thankies soooo very much, Eva, Slendie, Belli Squirrel, and Mouse Mysterious!!!! Please never let go of Slendie!! He is part of the heart of Belli as are you!  But, you know what this means.....Now Slendie can dance!! *giggles*

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Giselle Lacombe said:

That said, we always look forward to the next time Slendie may appear...perhaps he will return with a dance! ♥

3 minutes ago, ElVez Boccara said:

But, you know what this means.....Now Slendie can dance!! *giggles*

*Steps upto a very short podium, and unrolls a piece of paper*

Ahem...

As the Spokesmouse, builder, and personal attorney for the Bellisseria Slenderman... Let it be advised... He is still EVIL... and he still does NOT dance!

That is all...  I will be taking no questions!

Mouse Mysterious (Spokesmouse)

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, Mouse Mysterious said:

*Steps upto a very short podium, and unrolls a piece of paper*

Ahem...

As the Spokesmouse, builder, and personal attorney for the Bellisseria Slenderman... Let it be advised... He is still EVIL... and he still does NOT dance!

That is all...  I will be taking no questions!

Mouse Mysterious (Spokesmouse)

I still hold firm that tilt in the pic was part of a dance move! *giggles*  Thankies so much for bringing this fun into SL for us!! 😁😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Wow. Honestly I thought Riot Hax was the slenderman. I am wrong! Wow. Well done! And as one of the Bellisseria characters myself . . . may I just say thank you for adding to the personality and color within the Bellisseria community and for being another character who has entertained us all?

P.S. You are still not a more evil cat because you are not a cat. 🙂

P.P.S. Even though I'm evil, I hope your life improves and gets better. I'm sorry it has taken some rough turns. 😞

Edited by Female Winslet
  • Like 9

I honestly used to think it was Bela and then I changed my mind and decided it was Patch because he once said something VERY intriguing about being so much closer to us than we realized. And then... one day someone (not naming any FEEESH) suggested it might be Eva due to the similar photo styles! But I still held strong that is was Mr Mouse. So I too, was fooled! 

Well played though ... I have known you, in one form or another, since your very first visit at the original Belli Animal Sanctuary where you came to visit as the Belli Squirrel. No matter what form you take on, you are lovely and I am so happy you are part of our community!! 

Also I think Creepeh Pasta is a bit of a talker .. he needs to settle down ;) (inside joke because well .. HE HAS NO FACE). 

All the best to you and your loved ones in what you are going through in rl ... I will send much healing energy and love your way!! 

Keep it CREEPEH! 

Hammie 

pic courtesy of Kaos ♥

Belli Hammie Adventures

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 91 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.