how to import into my pc from SL tga files and work on them with Photoshop?

Drusilla78 Erin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey everyone :)

i'm kinda new at this and i need some help :)

i bought few tga files in the market place but i dont know how i import and save them on pc so i will be able to work with it on photshop or other grafic program .

i will be happy if u guys can help me with this issue 

thank u 

Cheers :)

You can open the textures in world. In the window they open in, there should be a button to save them to your pc. (In Phoenix there is a save as menu somewhere...)

[EDIT] Sorry. I forgot. The textures might be delivered from the Marketpalce in a box which you have to rez inworld, right click and choose 'open' and then 'copy to inventory'.

Then you can edit the textures in your image program of choice, and reupload to SL after you're finished. Press Ctrl+shift+U when in the viewer to upload. (Phoenix - and other viewers - have a temp upload feature where you can upload to try out textures before you pay and upload for real)

- Luc -

I was just actually wondering how to save screen shots to pc from SL myself actually. Have alot of pics with old firends and past good times. Hate to lose some of them because they were not taken by me or saved to hard drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kuda. What Blot said. And, for the future you may save your snapshots as png. files directly to your hard drive instead of saving them as textures in SL. The double advantage is that they are ready for photoshopping immediately and  you don't pay 10 L for each shot! :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.