About shape - Help

conilmionome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i apologize if the question turns out to be stupid but i have a long doubt: 

then, i buy a shape suitable for my head and body, suppose daniel/gianni.

in the catwa daniel box there are shapes, for example "Catwa Bento Gianni start your shape with me". I would like to know if this must be selected and added before replacing it with the purchased shape or if it's a useless step and the final result would be the same. My question arises because i noticed that Catwa Bento Gianni, as a shape, changes the initial appearance of the head and therefore i wondererd if the purchased shape would overlap.

Thank you

You should wear the shape you bought to acheive the look desired. The one that comes with the Daniel head is just a starting shape to help people that don't invest in a look and/or shape and wish to make their own.

So use the shape you bought to get the look on the head and body you wished. You can tweak it to change it, say if the body is too short etc and make sure to save as and not save over the orignal you bought. So it gives you a back up copy to go back too if you mess up your shape in anyway.

Also look in the folder you got your shape in for a style card. To know where to get the skin appliers etc to achieve the full look they advertised.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1518 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.