Ajay McDowwll

Decisions, Decisions

Posted (edited)

Haha! Now I know where all the excellent houses are! HOUSE HOARDERS. It's so addicting. I do not usually hang onto houses though unless I feel I will actually *live* there. I have a great houseboat I scored on my first roll and I plan to keep that. Paid my premium up for a year. I have a very pretty Victorian and it is near water, and I can see it through some bushes and trees. I have yet to score one on water. I scored the best of the best camping trailers but I knew others would adore it more than me so I swapped it with someone. I think I am addicted to the hunt now. Damn, Linden Labs!

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I think I am addicted to the hunt now. Damn, Linden Labs!

descarga.jpg

• Haha 5

What a way to find our tribe, lol! Some people just hoard plastic butter tubs...boooringgggxD We hoard entire houses!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

What a way to find our tribe, lol! Some people just hoard plastic butter tubs...boooringgggxD We hoard entire houses!

My mom does that--any plastic container  ROFL

• Haha 2

LOL! When i moved my grandmother in with me I was packing up her house and under the sink was , I kid you not, no less than 500 butter tubs with lids, some dating back to the 50's. I asked her,whyyyyyyy? She says...I might need one!

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)

When we cleaned out my grandparents' house, which was generally speaking spotless, we found an entire coat closet full of (again, meticulously clean) yogurt containers.  Single-serving, with lids.

It was a depression-era mentality, never throw away anything that might be useful.  Particularly if its made of plastic and will last almost FOREVER. 

Hopefully the day will come when we once again carefully clean & save the occasional reusable container that food comes in, because nearly everything comes in use-once, truly recyclable packaging!  Someday!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Abandoned that houseboat in Ness.

Just got it back again.

ARGH

Did you see any glitter and bubbles---maybe a chocolate wrapper on the floor?

o.O

• Haha 2

even though I have a few houses, I am down to decorating the very last one 

whew

I ahve only had it a week though...

hahaha

• Like 3