Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

I hope with the new Traditionals they're unleashing that they give more options with regard to interior wall color for both the new releases as well as existing models, if possible.  I was just at my husband's Victorian and he can not only color rooms any color he'd like (rather than the limited presets we have with Traditionals), but he can also color the rooms differently from each other.

I'm mildly envious, I'll admit.

I'm expecting that to eventually be pushed out as an update to the Traditionals -- but not for a while.  I do not expect it to be pushed out to any new Traditionals until they are ready to push it out to all Traditionals, including the older ones.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I caught a lovely Linden home with my alt that I finally caved and went premium with on Friday.  I couldn't believe my luck, after trying so hard(and failing) to hit the release on Thursday, I hit it

That's what I ended up going with.  It must have been meant to be, because I love the view from the trailer my alt got after I had her abandon that second house ❤️  

My Name is Nika, and I've been sober (not hopping) for 50 days. I've almost decided that much tho I love our properties, I miss hopping MORE than I'll regret leaving one! Though I do still f

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You are probably aware of this, but just in case you aren't, there are "shells" available for purchase that allow you to have different colored walls in Trads. It would be much nicer not to have to go that route, but it's what we have to work with for now at least!

Yes, I've seen those and I'm glad they exist!  As you said, though, it would just be nicer not to have to go that route 🙂

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally settled into my Traditional at Gingham Point with a Winchester home so I could use that balcony for the water views. Took me a few days to figure out what I wanted which is pretty much Victorian Traditional. Now need to decide if to keep two premium accounts (Victorian and Traditional, add a third so I can look for the new cabins or just keep one place. Decisions!

 

 

Eleanor Bellessaria January 2020_016.png

Gingham Point-004_003.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Finally settled into my Traditional at Gingham Point with a Winchester home so I could use that balcony for the water views. Took me a few days to figure out what I wanted which is pretty much Victorian Traditional. Enjoying the new sun room plus checking out the boats that sail past. I have an easy trip down the back cliff to an almost flat sandy area where I can pop on my boat and row around.  One thing I noticed that the ocean does have sounds of waves! Think this parcel is a keeper. Yes....I still have my pretty pink Victorian...sigh...

Gingham Point-004_017.png

Gingham Point-004_016.png

 

Gingham Point-004_007.png

Gingham Point-004_012.png

Gingham Point-004_014.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Now need to decide if to keep two premium accounts (Victorian and Traditional, add a third so I can look for the new cabins or just keep one place. Decisions!

I say keep them both and add a third for the new log home.   I have 3 homes (traditional/vic/HB)  right now and 1 alt getting ready for the log homes.   All you have to do is just bring one out for a month to try the new cabins to see if you will like them.  That way you know for sure before getting rid of a house you might really like.  I really like all the 3 I have now and still want to try a log home, but I am just not ready to choose between them.  That is my reasoning, for me, anyways.

I am such a bad influence! 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

I say keep them both and add a third for the new log home.   I have 3 homes (traditional/vic/HB)  right now and 1 alt getting ready for the log homes.   All you have to do is just bring one out for a month to try the new cabins to see if you will like them.  That way you know for sure before getting rid of a house you might really like.  I really like all the 3 I have now and still want to try a log home, but I am just not ready to choose between them.  That is my reasoning, for me, anyways.

I am such a bad influence! 

I'm already shopping around in my inventory and in the marketplace for new furniture for a cabin! Guess I need to figure out that "sister's password"!

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dang.  I emerged from time out, and during the feeding frenzy now in progress CLICKED, hoping to get one of the very tempting parcels advertised in the hopper's thread.  And instead, I got one in Leander Lantana.  Train tracks, base of a mountain, many lakes at the top of the mountain.  It's landscaping is kinda average, but ... so much character ... but we have nice Vics already ... I'm paralyzed, lol!

 

leander_001.thumb.png.d06f033a055803426ef79e0a61be036d.png

Edited by Nika Talaj
oops wrong region name
  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Should this be the theme song for today? I keep staring at my Victorian in New Farthing....roll the dice...or just wait until the cabins in the woods come out in a few weeks....Into the Unknown???

giphy.gif

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Oh dang.  I emerged from time out, and during the feeding frenzy now in progress CLICKED, hoping to get one of the very tempting parcels advertised in the hopper's thread.  And instead, I got one in Leander Lantana.  Train tracks, base of a mountain, many lakes at the top of the mountain.  It's landscaping is kinda average, but ... so much character ... but we have nice Vics already ... I'm paralyzed, lol!

 

leander_001.thumb.png.d06f033a055803426ef79e0a61be036d.png

I had one in Lantana, along that row. I totally loved the tracks at the front and the access to Peace canyon at the back. I gave it up, thinking the new theme homes were being released soon. I had to force myself to give that one up and pressed the abandon button through gritted teeth 😕

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I was expecting the cabins to be released next week, I was kind of relieved when I read Patch's post. That will give me some extra time to decide what to do with my two Trads. 

I have my oldest one in a quiet area, with the railways on the back, and recently I've got another one by a river. This second one might be the ideal location, but it feels too open and not private, like you're in an showroom. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just that I need to work a bit on the landscape. Something tells me that, even if it breaks my heart, I will let both go, even my little Adams, and roll the dices with the log cabins.

I have at least another week to work on both of them, and then decide what to do (I am definitely keeping my Vic)

AdamsD.png

Alderly.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Although I was expecting the cabins to be released next week, I was kind of relieved when I read Patch's post. That will give me some extra time to decide what to do with my two Trads. 

I have my oldest one in a quiet area, with the railways on the back, and recently I've got another one by a river. This second one might be the ideal location, but it feels too open and not private, like you're in an showroom. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just that I need to work a bit on the landscape. Something tells me that, even if it breaks my heart, I will let both go, even my little Adams, and roll the dices with the log cabins.

I have at least another week to work on both of them, and then decide what to do (I am definitely keeping my Vic)

AdamsD.png

Alderly.png

 

You mean you are not going to do what I suggested? *gasps*  😂

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

 

You mean you are not going to do what I suggested? *gasps*  😂

There are so many many many many many chances I'm going to do that too... If anyone needs therapy in this forum as mentioned before, that would be me...

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elena Core said:

There are so many many many many many chances I'm going to do that too... If anyone needs therapy in this forum as mentioned before, that would be me...

Well, you know I am teasing anyway... if it was an easy choice, you'd have made a decision by now. I hope whichever way you go with it, you wind up with something even better!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well, you know I am teasing anyway... if it was an easy choice, you'd have made a decision by now. I hope whichever way you go with it, you wind up with something even better!

Oh, I am not!!! I know my weak brain is going to go for that option too!!!! The more the merrier...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Oh, I am not!!! I know my weak brain is going to go for that option too!!!! The more the merrier...

Tell those new alts you are about to make Premium that we all say "hi". 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Tell those new alts you are about to make Premium that we all say "hi". 😂

Some of us are getting so close to a multiple personality disorder...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Some of us are getting so close to a multiple personality disorder...

I see nothing wrong with that.  All my personalities are having fun with it.  That really is all that matters!

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I see nothing wrong with that.  All my personalities are having fun with it.  That really is all that matters!

Doesn't bother me that I missed this morning's Vic release because I was shopping with my "sister alt" around to Truth, Maitreya, and Lelutka for a mesh update. I mean really....it's just fine, right? She just looked so pitiful with that spiky hair and flexi long skirt. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Drat. Now I've gone and done it - my alt only landed a Vic across the road from open water in Ingram. Definitely not as prettily-situated as the riverside Century house I gave up (I've been experiencing Abandoner's Remorse),  but it's the best Vic I've landed since then while waiting for the log/lodge houses and has, I think, a more interesting view of the water than the new Vics awaiting release. If I start to feel at home I'll have to promote another alt to Premium for the new theme. Not something I was intending to do. At all.  Edit: And I've only just realized that train tracks run right behind the house (hidden at ground level) because I heard a train as it went by! Urgh.

ingram.JPG

ingram3.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am super jelly!  That place looks just awesome.  Congrats!   You can bring out an alt for just a month to try out the new log homes  😁.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I am super jelly!  That place looks just awesome.  Congrats!   You can bring out an alt for just a month to try out the new log homes  😁.  

Oh, I *know* I'll want one of the log homes 'for keeps'. ;) But I'll start with a month.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...