Lindens to Reveal 5th Home Theme at Home & Garden Expo - 10am slt Friday Feb 28

Nuala Maracas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

I know you posted only one :)  I was talking about my having walked thru all four and wasn't clear due to my excitement. I posted pics of all 4 on my flckr, but don't want to spam pics here. Lincoln is def one I am tempted to abandon one of mine to get a hold of. These are going to be popular!

It's most for those at work now.

• Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Hmmm, I think my alt may well give up her riverside Vic for one of these. Hoping the internal stairs are easier to navigate than they are in the Trads and Vics.

The stairs seem pretty much the same to me.

The theme fits nicely with the campers I think, would be a nice transition to go from one area to the other.

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it gets a bit boring really all themes are wood, if you see that as personal problem i can't help it.

This might be a language thing - I'm not sure what nationality you are - but your comment on wood was taken as referring to a male 'upright' .. er .. you know.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Right on bro

gifts-for-spoiled-cats-9.jpg

I predict these will be very popular.

I also predict a whole LOT of abandoned campers and trads in the near future...

I think so too. They are already the easiest to get as abandoned ones. Especially the campers hang on the homes page a long, long time.

Just now, Jadziyah said:

Aaaah! Can't get in world yet. What's the landscaping like? You said no hedges, I'm sure it'd be appropriately themed. I guess more like how's the volume of it? Did they step it up like they did for the Vics?

Pretty much just bunches of trees and some ground plants and rocks.

I'm not sure I would judge this theme's landscaping by the reveal region.  It takes more space to really get a mountain 'feel' going, and these homes are not small.   Patch's flickr pics look to me like they may have been taken in the real landscape, as opposed to the reveal region.  More of a lush, roomy feel to his pics than I get from the scenes I've seen pictured so far.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Jadziyah said:

Aaaah! Can't get in world yet. What's the landscaping like? You said no hedges, I'm sure it'd be appropriately themed. I guess more like how's the volume of it? Did they step it up like they did for the Vics?

It looks very similar to camper regions..dirt paths, trees,plants etc. The two themes could sit quite nicely side by side.

LHReveal_Feb2020_ACS_012_001.thumb.png.ff6cdaa45b812b12a8721a7b3ca47aa0.png

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
added picture
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.