Lindens to Reveal 5th Home Theme at Home & Garden Expo - 10am slt Friday Feb 28

Nuala Maracas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Got in for like 30 seconds and got booted out but was able to cam in and get some shots!

I'm at work and my computer here has awful graphics as it turns out (I don't need them for the work I do) but it's really evident when trying to log in to SL 😞

Plus my boss came back from lunch anyway so that was that but at least I was able to find out what the homes look like and I'm very excited to get one!

new homes_004

new homes_003new homes_005

new homes_002

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1. Grand View
  2. Lincoln
  3. Mountaineer
  4. Overlook

I really like this theme even if none of them speak to me immediately. Grand View and Lincoln aren’t big on privacy with the huge windows and I’m sure that will influence some people’s choice. 

Edited by Fauve Aeon
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:
  1. Grand View
  2. Lincoln
  3. Mountaineer
  4. ? Residential log cabin? 

I really like this theme even if none of them speak to me immediately. Grand View and Lincoln aren’t big on privacy with the huge windows and I’m sure that will influence some people’s choice. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the windows had some type of built-in shutters or blinds - all the other themes of home have had that feature for the windows.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Mountaineer:

I can't upload more pictures. That's just 1 house.... I must resize the pictures.

I know you posted only one :)  I was talking about my having walked thru all four and wasn't clear due to my excitement. I posted pics of all 4 on my flckr, but don't want to spam pics here. Lincoln is def one I am tempted to abandon one of mine to get a hold of. These are going to be popular!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.