Lindens to Reveal 5th Home Theme at Home & Garden Expo - 10am slt Friday Feb 28

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 254 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Got in for like 30 seconds and got booted out but was able to cam in and get some shots!

I'm at work and my computer here has awful graphics as it turns out (I don't need them for the work I do) but it's really evident when trying to log in to SL 😞

Plus my boss came back from lunch anyway so that was that but at least I was able to find out what the homes look like and I'm very excited to get one!

new homes_004

new homes_003new homes_005

new homes_002

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

02/26/2020   The American Cancer Society is excited to host the 5th Linden Home Reveal as part of the 2020 SL Home & Garden Expo. Residents are welcome to take a tour of the new Linden Ho

And not next week either, so there's another hint for everyone.  😉

Hints and stalking are fun and all, but I cannot tell you what a relief it is to simply be told the date and time of the theme reveal.  For me,  I wish this same policy could be followed with future r

Posted Images

1. Grand View
  2. Lincoln
  3. Mountaineer
  4. Overlook

I really like this theme even if none of them speak to me immediately. Grand View and Lincoln aren’t big on privacy with the huge windows and I’m sure that will influence some people’s choice. 

Edited by Fauve Aeon
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:
  1. Grand View
  2. Lincoln
  3. Mountaineer
  4. ? Residential log cabin? 

I really like this theme even if none of them speak to me immediately. Grand View and Lincoln aren’t big on privacy with the huge windows and I’m sure that will influence some people’s choice. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the windows had some type of built-in shutters or blinds - all the other themes of home have had that feature for the windows.

• Like 2

The downstairs areas have very much of a similar feel to the trads and Vics i.e. divided into rooms. The upper area of the Lincoln has the more open plan feel :

1451225377_Loghomesstylelincoln_001.thumb.png.6148e531e80d647d816d40d3e37d0761.png

By contrast the Overlook  has rooms upstairs too so feels more like a trad or Vic:

356949036_Loghomesstyleoverlook_001.thumb.png.b62e235f4cb962c99cdf527b6b8733f8.png

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Like 7

Mountaineer:

4 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

All 4 are lovely but the two with floor to ceiling windows!!  Now  do I want a second story balcony or front wrap porch?

I can't upload more pictures. That's just 1 house.... I must resize the pictures.

• Like 1

LH - Log Homes - Log Home 1 - Lincoln v2.2

LH - Log Homes - Log Home 1 - Lincoln v2.2

LH - Log Homes - Log Home 2 - Grand View - V0.8

LH - Log Homes - Log Home 2 - Grand View - V0.8

LH - Log Homes - Log home 3 - Overlook V0.8

LH - Log Homes - Log home 3 - Overlook V0.8

LH - Log Homes - Log Home 4 - Mountaineer v1.7

LH - Log Homes - Log Home 4 - Mountaineer v1.7

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6
4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Mountaineer:

I can't upload more pictures. That's just 1 house.... I must resize the pictures.

I know you posted only one :)  I was talking about my having walked thru all four and wasn't clear due to my excitement. I posted pics of all 4 on my flckr, but don't want to spam pics here. Lincoln is def one I am tempted to abandon one of mine to get a hold of. These are going to be popular!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 254 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.