Lindens to Reveal 5th Home Theme at Home & Garden Expo - 10am slt Friday Feb 28

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think I see a dirt road outside?  And dark stained siding on adjacent houses, with sort of a rustic roofline ... beams sticking out from the roof? 

And a hanging lantern ... rolling hills and pines ...

Country road, take me home ...   🎶

• Like 1
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

02/26/2020   The American Cancer Society is excited to host the 5th Linden Home Reveal as part of the 2020 SL Home & Garden Expo. Residents are welcome to take a tour of the new Linden Ho

And not next week either, so there's another hint for everyone.  😉

Hints and stalking are fun and all, but I cannot tell you what a relief it is to simply be told the date and time of the theme reveal.  For me,  I wish this same policy could be followed with future r

Posted Images

I can't move well enough to explore the insides yet.  They are pretty open on the inside.

Started camming inside.  They are not as open as the Meadowbrook or Tahoe - they do have internal walls and an upper level.

The blue exterior one is more open inside and only has a partial upper floor that is open, more like a loft.  Another one of the models is also mostly a loft type upstairs, though it is about 3/4 of the mainfloor size whereas the blue home's loft is only 1/3-/1/2 size.

The one with a single skinny window at the top -- that is a fully open upstairs area, no walls up there, with a kind of attic type feel.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.