Can i ask a non-SL (webmaster type) query here?

Zed Avedon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know SL users are a very clever bunch.. im hoping one of you can point me in the right direction!

Im trying to build a subscription website.

I need the simplest type of button (from a static wordpress landing page) ..

'Sign Up' >> user handle/email/password/payment info >> into members area.

Simple right? But it seems every plugin needs the Wordpress login first, and then offers so many payment levels etc etc...

I would prefer to not need the Wordpress top toolbar at all .. just a standalone simple 'signup+pay' button.

Am i crazy? .. i cant find any plugin that does this simple 'paid up member login with username/password' thing.

Am i using the wrong search keywords on YouTube? (i tried leaving out the term 'wordpress')

Moderators .. if this thread is 'not ok', could it simply be locked, allowing users to im me inworld?

I dont mean to upset anyone! .. Best answer gets something really cool from my SL store!

Thanks for any help! -Zed

Edited by Zed Avedon

from where im at i dont think thats true. Wordpress and a billion pluginsa are free including woocommerce. To have wider functionality they hold back a few things to encourage some small payment .. but its all free or roughly free once you have hosting which is also quite cheap if on a shared plan.

But im only 6mo into this stuff .. theres a lot i dont know :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.