Sugar momma looking for a doll to dress up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just in case anyone is wondering ... Although not wearing it in the pic she accepted my collar today. Now to actually get her a collar  

She's in world and stable! We are dancing right now! !!!!!  

We were together and talking for a good 2 hours last night before she started crashing again.  Technology is just going to be something we have to work around.  Anyway, we hit it off and she is silly

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

hallo im Rin nice to meet you

On 2/25/2020 at 8:38 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

First my "mission statement" as it were:
I would like to find a girl I can give a full mesh make over to and dress up as I like.
So not really a sugar momma (I exaggerated in the title) since I am not going to shower you with cash but I will fund your avatar.

Requirements:

• Must be lez, bi and/or trans. We are going to have some interaction so you need to be open to that. 
  • Must be femme.  I do so adore a girl's girl.
  • Must be AT LEAST 90 days old
  • Must be willing change your appearance (obviously)

Preferences:

• No current mesh body or head.  If you have them, that's OK but be aware I may purchase a different body or head I want you to wear.
  • Emoting skills.  Simple emotes up to semi-para RP is wonderful for me.
  • US time zones.  This is rather flexible actually since I can be online from 8:00 AM to Midnight SLT easily.

What I expect from you:

• Cuddles and dancing.  I am not really looking for sex but also not adverse to it if we click.
  • Frequently in world.  This does not have to be daily but ... yeah, I would like it if we can see each other more days than not.
  • Wear the things I buy you.  This includes clothes, body, skin, shape, hair and anything else I think will look cute.
  • Friendship.

Other notes:

• This is not necessarily going to be a D/s relationship although I am open to that if you wish.
    • Aw, who am I kidding.  I want to own you.  But we can talk about that.
  • Exclusivity is NOT required.  Do you want to have a fling?  As long as I do not have plans for you, you will be free to indulge.
  • Expanding on that, you will be my third priority.  1st is my RL husband, second is my RL girlfriend (who happens to be my SL partner) and 3rd is you.  Yes, I know that is down in the list and is the primary reason I do not expect you to be exclusive to me only.  Still, I will be able to give you plenty of attention.  I promise.
  • I. Detest. Voice. We are not going to voice, Skype, cam, Discord or any of that.  I want my immersion.  Yes I know what people are going to think and yet again, I don't care.  I've done enough to be called voice verified already which is more than enough to become sick of the whole experience.
  • Just in case it goes that far ... I don't do herm or futa. No one is bringing sausage to the clam bake.
  • Believe it or not, I am an introvert.  That does not mean shy.  It means crowds zap me.  But I also love a nice group. It's complicated.  Not sure why I even brought it up but there it is.

Did you make it this far and not hit a deal breaker?    What a treat!
PM me here, leave a comment or reach me in world.  Let's find a time to meet up. You can tell me your expectations and we will see if we fit.

hallow I'm Rin, nice to meet you.

Edited by rinniebi
i didnt realised you meat someone nice, sorry
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 6:38 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

First my "mission statement" as it were:
I would like to find a girl I can give a full mesh make over to and dress up as I like.
So not really a sugar momma (I exaggerated in the title) since I am not going to shower you with cash but I will fund your avatar.

Requirements:

• Must be lez, bi and/or trans. We are going to have some interaction so you need to be open to that. 
  • Must be femme.  I do so adore a girl's girl.
  • This is not necessarily going to be a D/s relationship although I am open to that if you wish.
    • Aw, who am I kidding.  I want to own you.  But we can talk about that.
  • Just in case it goes that far ... I don't do herm or futa. No one is bringing sausage to the clam bake.

Every now and then I get approached by femboys who want the very thing you're offering, though I'm not sure if they like bringing sausage or not.  For some reason they think I'm a domme or something and always call me Miss or Mistress when they IM me.  🙂

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.