All My Scripts Are Not Working After Using Lumiya

LatePrinceFrost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I doubt it has anything to do with Lumiya, but I guess anything is possible. Doesn't matter anyway: Select the affected object (so it's active in the Build Tool editor), use the menubar Build / Scripts / Reset Scripts, then / Set Scripts to Running. That usually fixes it, but worst case you can try / Recompile Scripts (Mono).

Of course this won't work in no-mod items, which you're better off just throwing away anyway; if you can't live without 'em and can't find a decent (mod-perm) replacement, you can try to get a redelivery. Be sure to send a message to the creator of the no-mod item to let them know they're selling defective-by-design garbage for no good reason.

But you know, regardless of cause, this happening for multiple items at the same time is very unusual. Are you completely sure scripts are permitted to run at your current location?

• Like 2

Keep in mind Lumiya is entirely unsupported and has been removed from the app strore.

Back on a regular Sl client. Remove everything (e v e r y t h i n g) and then try to fix the stuff you were wearing one item at a time. Keep in mind you may be able ot get a fresh copy sent out via a redelivery (slm or casper) that will save you some time.

• Like 1

These strange happenings are why we recommend making backup copies or the original as soon as we/you get it.

There is a known bug where a viewer crash causes scripts to change to RUN disabled, Not Running. With no-mod items there is nothing to be done but get a new copy. With mod-ok items you can edit the items and set scripts to Running. I think this is as close as we get to a viewer causing the problem.

• Like 3

So I just replaced all my broken stuff with their copies in my inventory, took time but all are good. Thanks

On 2/25/2020 at 7:54 PM, CoffeeDujour said:

Keep in mind Lumiya is entirely unsupported and has been removed from the app strore.

Back on a regular Sl client. Remove everything (e v e r y t h i n g) and then try to fix the stuff you were wearing one item at a time. Keep in mind you may be able ot get a fresh copy sent out via a redelivery (slm or casper) that will save you some time.

6 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

These strange happenings are why we recommend making backup copies or the original as soon as we/you get it.

There is a known bug where a viewer crash causes scripts to change to RUN disabled, Not Running. With no-mod items there is nothing to be done but get a new copy. With mod-ok items you can edit the items and set scripts to Running. I think this is as close as we get to a viewer causing the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.