Name Changes Contest Winners!

Keira Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Ehawee2016 said:

Hello,

don't know if I am right here with my question. 

From all that names Ravenhurst would fit best to my alt, I think but it would not be my first choice.

Problem is that my first name is Ehawee2016 (Resident) and if I would choose Ravenhurst, Ehawee2016 Ravenhurst would sound bad.

It is possible to change the first name too so my name could be Ehawee Ravenhurst? If not a change for me would have no sense. 

You'll get to change your first and last name.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ehawee2016 said:

Hello,

From all that names Ravenhurst would fit best to my alt, I think but it would not be my first choice.

Problem is that my first name is Ehawee2016 (Resident) and if I would choose Ravenhurst, Ehawee2016 Ravenhurst would sound bad.

It is possible to change the first name too so my name could be Ehawee Ravenhurst? If not a change for me would have no sense. 

You will be able to change first name only, last name only, or both -- as long as the resulting combination is unique and not in use or has ever been used.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Ehawee2016 said:

Hello,

You will be able to change your first name at the same time, to anything not already taken with that last name.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i'd like a A. von Alcott  :) or d'Alcott

They both sound classy. See - middle names is a good idea. If they had done that from the start it would have made it much easier for people to create the names they wanted when they were creating their avatar.

But I do take your point about not delaying things for 3 years... or more.

Still, February is almost gone, so surely name changes will be coming 'soon'.

Edited by Zipe Kirkorian
inserted extra words so the sentences made sense.

8 minutes ago, Ehawee2016 said:

Will there be another name action soon or will these be the only names to choose from for the time being?

yes. The 8 names in OP are just those that won the last names contest. There will be be other names also on the available list

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ehawee2016 said:

Will there be another name action soon or will these be the only names to choose from for the time being?

Yes, there will. Typically the previous lists contained about 200 names. This list of 8 is only the ones that have been selected for prizes. The list used to change about once every 2 months but some names would be kept in for up to 12 months. I expect the pattern to be the same this time.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

If you're premium and purchase a name change and then some time later revert back to non-premium, does your name revert back too?

no

a name change is a one-time permanent purchase. Pay once and keep the name forever

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1468 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.