Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I started to think that I might start looking for somebody to share my online time. And yes I promised myself that I wont do it because it's always ends in drama. Sometime it was my falout I don't denial it. It must be spring coming. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I started to think that I might start looking for somebody to share my online time. And yes I promised myself that I wont do it because it's always ends in drama. Sometime it was my falout I don't denial it. It must be spring coming. 

I'd suggest filling out your profile a bit more and adding some more info here about yourself and what you are looking for in someone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I started to think that I might start looking for somebody to share my online time. And yes I promised myself that I wont do it because it's always ends in drama. Sometime it was my falout I don't denial it. It must be spring coming. 

Do it! 

Embrace the drama!!

Why is everyone so against the drama?

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'd suggest filling out your profile a bit more and adding some more info here about yourself and what you are looking for in someone else.

I didn't filed out more as a way of self protection.  

28 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Do it! 

Embrace the drama!!

Why is everyone so against the drama?

I had two attempted suicide because of (not sl related ) drama.  The scars on my wrist is still very visible. 

I tried chat up somebody here on the forum (very badly ) but I got scared so I blocked her. 

Edited by Zzevir
to much e
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

I didn't filed out more as a way of self protection.  

I had two attempted suicide because of (not sl related ) drama.  The scars on my wrist is still very visible. 

I tried chat up somebody here on the forum (very badly ) but I got scared so I blocked her. 

I am so sorry. 

And I am lost for words. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is bad enough to protect yourself and your still concerned, trust your gut and don't rush yourself....make sure you are ready and/or do some light dating, don't get too serious, just have fun....

Edited by Bausha
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...