Eileen Mornington

Looking for someone ok with Polyamory

My name is Eileen. I have been in SL twelve years. What I'm looking for is a man who wants to share a home and a family who is ok with the idea of an open relationship because i do have other peope I see when their real life allows.  I don't expect a reltionship overnight and neither should you  I am in Central US time one which is SLT + 2. My real life situation means  I'm online from 10 AM SLT to midnight SLT sometimes later. I do voice but not the first time we meet.  My avatar is an elf anybody who has issues with that can move along. Anybody that has issues with prim kids need not respond either. Otherwise feel free to contact  me inworld.

Edited by Eileen Mornington
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck with your search Eileen!  

Poly is one of those things many people will tell you they *want*, but no one really knows its for them until they’ve tried it. Subliminal jealousy or a lack of honest/open communication Has wiped out more than one P-group.

IMO, Poly makes sense within SL for any number of reasons - but I’ve had to wrestle my own (unsuspected) jealousy demons, so I also know it takes work 🙂

Best wishes to you and (hopefully) yours!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29aae33434338f4128f2

• Like 1

I have had a few open relationships and it works.  I do like to talk about a few agreements to that type of relationship when I get into one.   

• Like 1