*Frustrated deer noises.*

River Aurelia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I'm.. HarleyHorrow Resident, better known as Dyani!

As you can uh.. Kinda of figure, I'm another furry.. I've been here for about a year but took periodic breaks through out my time online.

I'm looking for friends inworld, I usually run around as a deer.. Or an elf, generally in some kind of RP gear too.

But fear not! I'm not always looking like a dirty traveler, anyways..

I'm usually on at night, weekends I tend to be offline. I don't mind sharing my FB since I have one specially made for my SL account (and once last names roll out I will jump on that faster than a leopard would on me. I budgeted for that!)

I lurk primarily in adult sims, I can be found in hubs too at times.  I don't use voice but I keep it on, one of these days I'll get brave. 

So.. Don't be afraid, message me inworld and come talk to me, let's sim hop and hang out in seedy places, maybe throw a lot of shade to people pose ballin.

• Like 1

As a fellow furry, I bid you Welcome (back) to SL. It can be confusing for first timers and returnees, but it's a lot like riding a bike; The more you fall off, the less the concussions will hurt.

Since you say you visit adult sims, I would recommend you look up the United Space Force Nation group. They have themselves a homestead sim that is pretty friendly hang-out spot all around. Can't give the sim name cuz it's Adult and that'd be against forum TOS...

/me makes excited burb noises.

Edited by Marth Coberts

31 minutes ago, Marth Coberts said:

As a fellow furry, I bid you Welcome (back) to SL. It can be confusing for first timers and returnees, but it's a lot like riding a bike; The more you fall off, the less the concussions will hurt.

Since you say you visit adult sims, I would recommend you look up the United Space Force Nation group. They have themselves a homestead sim that is pretty friendly hang-out spot all around. Can't give the sim name cuz it's Adult and that'd be against forum TOS...

/me makes excited burb noises.

Thanks! I haven't forgotten my way around SL, but I've also been here for a long time (old account, it got overwhelming for me to be on so I abandoned it.) Which helped reinserting myself.

Would you mind sending me an LM inworld since you can't talk about it here next time your on?

The title of the thread gave me flashbacks to that one time I fell asleep on the night bus home (regional bus, goes all the way to the northern border of the county), woke to in a village in the middle of nowhere and decided to hop off. It was late autumn, my phone was dead, and there was a road sign saying it was 34 kilometers back to the city - I figured I might as well start walking. 8 kilometers later and realizing that I might as well just sit down and wait for the morning bus at the next stop, which just so happened to be next to an old church with an extensive graveyard.

As I sat down on the graveyard wall (the bus stop's bench had of course been vandalized and was little more than a murky heap of splinters), looking out over the empty fields and the surrounding forests, I heard a noise; like a dark, menacing chuckling, echoing over the meadows. I pretty quickly sobered up and sat there for a few hours, twitching at every sound.

When I came home, my mother had already gotten up and was making breakfast, so I gave her a brief description of my nightly adventure and went to crash. When I woke up, she had called a friend who apparently lived in the village where that church was, and learned that the nightly noises came from someone who has a deer farm - it was the bucks' mating calls. 

Anyway, I don't know much of anything when it comes to furry communities or stuff - but welcome back! 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, HarleyHorrow said:

Thanks! I haven't forgotten my way around SL, but I've also been here for a long time (old account, it got overwhelming for me to be on so I abandoned it.) Which helped reinserting myself.

Would you mind sending me an LM inworld since you can't talk about it here next time your on?

Sure, will toss said LM within 30 seconds of this post.

It's only Adult rated for the dangly parts to show, really. Nothing public has been widely witnessed that I know of.

Edited by Marth Coberts

3 hours ago, Orwar said:

The title of the thread gave me flashbacks to that one time I fell asleep on the night bus home (regional bus, goes all the way to the northern border of the county), woke to in a village in the middle of nowhere and decided to hop off. It was late autumn, my phone was dead, and there was a road sign saying it was 34 kilometers back to the city - I figured I might as well start walking. 8 kilometers later and realizing that I might as well just sit down and wait for the morning bus at the next stop, which just so happened to be next to an old church with an extensive graveyard.

As I sat down on the graveyard wall (the bus stop's bench had of course been vandalized and was little more than a murky heap of splinters), looking out over the empty fields and the surrounding forests, I heard a noise; like a dark, menacing chuckling, echoing over the meadows. I pretty quickly sobered up and sat there for a few hours, twitching at every sound.

When I came home, my mother had already gotten up and was making breakfast, so I gave her a brief description of my nightly adventure and went to crash. When I woke up, she had called a friend who apparently lived in the village where that church was, and learned that the nightly noises came from someone who has a deer farm - it was the bucks' mating calls. 

Anyway, I don't know much of anything when it comes to furry communities or stuff - but welcome back! 

That has got to be the greatest response to this thread so far! Thanks and thanks for the welcome.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.