Sign in to follow this  
eanna0

Hire me <3

I have been looking for a job for a veeeery long time now and never managed to find anything. I have a great music taste and libraries with all kinds of genres, i know how to stream and i used to have a stream in-game, because I was sure someone would like to at least test how I'll do, but alas it has expired and no one even asked. I am friendly, good-natured and would really want to experience the game more and develop my character. Most people in-game only talk to me if they are trying to flirt and that's good and all, but I play because I would like to grow the character, find friends and like-minded people and experience the work and maybe family life and such. So far it has led to this sad forum commentary x) I have a lot of hobbies and a lot to share, if anyone please could give me a chance to just DO or have helpful information of where to find a place like this I would be very thankful.