Billing - Double draft from my account

Stormie Sleydon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, in checking my account this month, SL has taken my standard $32.97 quarterly, but also 6 days later SL took $20.72 from account.  No I have bought any lindens, and I haven't bought lindens in almost a year.  This has obviously caused a problem in my checking account as the $20.72 should have never been removed.  I have removed my debit account from SL until I can get this sorted out.  The $32.97 was debited from my account on February 7th and the $20.72 was debited on February 13th.  I look forward to hearing from someone concerning this matter and correcting this.

Thank you

Stormie

3 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, Stormie Sleydon said:

Hello, in checking my account this month, SL has taken my standard $32.97 quarterly, but also 6 days later SL took $20.72 from account.  No I have bought any lindens, and I haven't bought lindens in almost a year.  This has obviously caused a problem in my checking account as the $20.72 should have never been removed.  I have removed my debit account from SL until I can get this sorted out.  The $32.97 was debited from my account on February 7th and the $20.72 was debited on February 13th.  I look forward to hearing from someone concerning this matter and correcting this.

Thank you

Stormie

contact billing, this is a forum, not support.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.