Roll-back, how long?

Emma Blossom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Oema said:

But Alwin, if I ask how long is a roll-back started 12 hours ago, it's obvious the gave me. No?

you say:

I asked a roll-back yesterday, 12 hours ago.

that doesn't tell me you gét one. Regions are offline for several reasons ... hard crash, not back after a restart ...a.s.o

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you say:

that doesn't tell me you gét one. Regions are offline for several reasons ... hard crash, not back after a restart ...a.s.o

Ok! I opened a support-case and they gave me. For this reason it's strange it's not online. Maybe they have manually put the homestead on-line after the roll-back? 

18 minutes ago, Oema said:

Ok! I opened a support-case and they gave me. For this reason it's strange it's not online. Maybe they have manually put the homestead on-line after the roll-back? 

if you'r a owner or estate manager of a homestead you should have Concierge support, those normally are fast in answering.

As far i know a restart is different to a take down, and rollback should be the first. Long offline = contact support.

Premium and Concierge accounts are also eligible to use live chat support during our operating hours of 9am-6pm Eastern (6am-3pm Pacific) every day.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1528 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.