slimepit

only body alpha?

Some bodies come supplied with the appropriate alpha, it's also very easy to make one. I don't see any in my inventory that's transferable, but here's a tutorial for how to make one (you don't have to use it for the same purpose as in the tutorial).

• Thanks 1

I would suggest taking a second look in the folder of things that came with your mesh body.  For the ones I have, there has always been an alpha for just the body portion. 

• Like 1

Pretty sure my Maitreya body has one. Helpful tip, though: if your body doesn't, grab a demo from just about any other mesh body. It'll probably have a fully functioning body alpha layer in it. Drag it from the demo folder into your mesh body folder and delete the demo folder. (It shouldn't matter if the demo is for a male or female body; an alpha layer is an alpha layer.)

You may also have one in your library. 

Edited by Ariel Vuissent

On 2/18/2020 at 6:19 AM, Orwar said:

Some bodies come supplied with the appropriate alpha, it's also very easy to make one. I don't see any in my inventory that's transferable, but here's a tutorial for how to make one (you don't have to use it for the same purpose as in the tutorial).

Well, I've found my lunch hour viewing for the day!  There's a Dead Dollz dress I have that hits just between two alpha cuts.  Aggravating.  In fact, one of my motivations for going BoM was to make a proper alpha for that sucker so I can wear it without my legs clipping through the back when I do anything other than, say, stand absolutely still.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Well, I've found my lunch hour viewing for the day!  There's a Dead Dollz dress I have that hits just between two alpha cuts.  Aggravating.  In fact, one of my motivations for going BoM was to make a proper alpha for that sucker so I can wear it without my legs clipping through the back when I do anything other than, say, stand absolutely still.

I think I have that dress. 🤔

8 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

I think I have that dress. 🤔

If I manage to make an acceptable alpha and you want it, just let me know and I'll pass it along :)

I checked Marketplace, and it's the Enid dress I'm thinking about.