HUD Rotation Issue

Saucey Sinister

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have built a HUD with a button that will rotate the HUD, with the goal of using multiple sides of a cube to display all of the options for my items ( ex: textures, re-size, and animations).The HUD functions all work, except for the rotation. If I have the HUD rezzed in world, it turns 90 degrees perfectly and even rotates back when clicked again. When I attach the HUD, it doesn't rotate all the way, showing just one face of the object, but rather acts as if it partially rotated, displaying 1 full face and 1 part of the other side. Can anyone out there clue me in as to why my hud rotation will turn 90 degrees in world, but attached it doesn't? It does this no matter what information I put in for the turn. It's never a completed turn showing only 1 face of the cube at a time. The buttons are of an existing product's HUD that I used as a sample to test that my button rotation also worked. The default box is my test button. No matter where I put it, it always rotates this derped way when attached as a HUD. Any help would be appreciated!

HUD Derp Sample 1.jpg

HUD Derp Sample 2.jpg

37 minutes ago, Nova Convair said:

A hud is rotated local.

llSetLocalRot(llEuler2Rot( <x,y,z> * DEG_TO_RAD));

that way you can try the values for x,y,z in degrees

That worked! Thank you to both who responded in this thread. I linger here sometimes and I think it's so generous that strangers help strangers while asking for nothing in return.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.