Female ''Baddie'' Look.

suukz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking to create a glam type of female avatar, I've seen some on instagram but I can't figure out what the best/most supported mesh body and heads are, also for skin creators and ao / other stuff. Any help? Look I'm trying to go for attached.

49473779177_be923f4d68_b.thumb.jpg.ce70e6e7f51bef6a65dac3dd300a7580.jpg 

29052485118_70cbda7961_b.thumb.jpg.b616efb57166f3beb83277a6ab4a0be0.jpg

My suggestion would be to demo different bodies and see which ones you can adjust to the shape you're wanting.  Then do the same with mesh heads.  Check out available skins for the body/head combos you are interested in.  Search in MP for clothes for the body(s) you're interested in to see the availability in general for a specific body, and in the style you're looking for - try some demos of some of the clothes.

(A quick note about demoing mesh bento heads - they should come with at least 1 suggested shape - wear that initially, and then play around with the sliders to try out different looks - don't worry about the body part of the shape at that point when you're just seeing what can be done while demoing the head).  

Always try demos before purchasing a body, head or clothes.  

• Like 1

Are you asking how to make a bad-looking female avatar ..? 

The most supported body is, by far, Maitreya. As far as heads go, I reckon Catwa is still in the lead, but Genus and Lelutka are strong candidates as well - all brands have a variety of heads, and I can't put them in any order other than Catwa Catya seeming to be the most popular one.

Skins: Itgirls, Atelier Pepe, Deetalez, The Skinnery, Tres Beau etc.

Either a Catwa or Genus head will do. Have a bomb ass eyeliner and highlight.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/execute-Winged-Liner-Set-I/17181290

This for hairbases and other cute stuff: 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/177323

Mesh bodies that are popular are legacy, maitreya, and belleza 

*Also forgot to mention Insol and Pumec. My bad I just logged on the game lmao

Edited by Ashlyn Voir

17 hours ago, suukz said:

I can't figure out what the best/most supported mesh body and heads are

Most supported body is still Maitreya.
Most supported head is Catwa.

I'm not going to say those are the only choices nor anywhere close to being the best choices.  They just fit the criteria of being the most supported by 3rd party creators.

17 hours ago, suukz said:

also for skin creators and ao / other stuff.

Skin is not so easy to nail down.  There are many good choices out there.  Skins will also have a bearing on which head you go with.  While virtually every skin maker has options for Catwa, you may discover your favorite skin is made for Genus. 
But anyway ... skin options include Session, TheSkinnery, LAQ, Izzie's, Pink Fuel, Deetalez, 7 Deadly Skins and others I am surely forgetting.

AO ... (sigh) ... they all suck.  LOL
I am constantly trying to find one I like and constantly getting bored with whatever I just bought.  The stock answer is going to be Vista but ... well, you heard my opinion.

Other stuff: 
Swear/Lapointe and Baschild
Giz Soren
Coco
Ison
Blueberry
Vinyl
JustBecause
KC Couture (shoes!  and cheap)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1526 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.