animation stuck

Dalie Winterwolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

animation " cdac9923-370f-2240-5917-bb8f7d3a5939 "

on my acount is broken and will not stop no matter what i do. i am a user of phoenix and ive tryed everything. when i went to viewer1 it fixed it but when i came back to phoenix it broke again. i beleave it happened when i crashed while cuddleing a friend. i came back online and my arm was broke. ive been working hard trying to fix it and even removded phoenix completly from my computer trying to fix it. it seems like it may be a problem with by account but before i try contacting the LL people whom happen to be slower then dial up with responding i would figure i would try contacting the forums. if anyone can help that would be great. 

if you are on Phoenix go to the Phoenix menu at the top of the screen and to the Animation Explorer. Click the anims until the picture of the model is doing the one that you want to stop and then stop that one (the model willl still do it but ignore that, it is just a demo).

Once you;re avatar has stopped, TP to a different sim and make sure it doesn`t start again. If it does then it is being caused by something you are wearing. Go to the Library clothing folder and drag any of the avatar folders in there on to your avvie. Once you are rezzed, stop the anim again and TP again & hopefully you should be ok & you can put your own shape & skin etc back on.

that dident seem to help any =[ but ty for trying. im running a DiSK Defragmenter atm i beleave a file may of become corrupt or fragmented. if that dosent fix the problem then im affrade i'll have to uninstall phoenix again and perm delete all files that have to do with phoenix.  i know that when i go onto viewer1 it fixes the problem but im a furry so using something like viewer one is hard with limeted attchments. im also a builder and using  viewer2 is not an option for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.