Got the maitreya body, bit confused about the undies(solved)

Rumancekk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It comes with a bra and underwear that says 'fatpack', but when I add them they're just one color, so I assume there's supposed to be multiple? But I can't find any way to change the color?

also, there's something called an onyx applier or something in it that doesn't seem to do anything?

edit:

i missed the hud somehow and realized that i was using the applier instead of the system layers, as i was using BoM and didn't realize that there was a second unpacker for the system layer clothes...

Edited by Rumancekk
figured out *****

If I'm remembering correctly, there is a HUD for changing  the color on the set that says "fatpack".  For the applier set, you need to make sure that you have the right layer worn and/or turned on - I don't know how this works with the BOM option and the ability to wear or not wear certain layers now (I haven't worn Maitreya since before BOM went live).

3 hours ago, Rumancekk said:

It comes with a bra and underwear that says 'fatpack', but when I add them they're just one color, so I assume there's supposed to be multiple? But I can't find any way to change the color?

also, there's something called an onyx applier or something in it that doesn't seem to do anything?

There are actually two sets of undies in the Maitreya pack. The one called "erratic / lara" is mesh underwear and it has three parts; bra, panties and HUD. Wear (add) all three, and select your colours from the HUD on your screen. Once you've selected your colour you can take off the HUD.

Zaara Chanchal Lingerie is layer underwear. If you have activated Bakes on Mesh on your body, you need to look for the object called "Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie System Layers *onyx*". Wear (add) this bag and Accept the folder it delivers. These are the base clothing layers, just choose the parts you want and wear (add) them. This set is in black only.

If you have not activated Bakes on Mesh (and don't want to) then you need to wear the Applier instead, but you also have to wear one of the three additional clothing layers that are included with the Maitreya body. Lingerie usually goes on the Underwear layer "Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.0 Underwear Layer" so wear that. You can use the clothing or tattoo layer instead if you prefer. Then you click on the applier, and select which one of the additional layers you added.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

There are actually two sets of undies in the Maitreya pack. The one called "erratic / lara" is mesh underwear and it has three parts; bra, panties and HUD. Wear (add) all three, and select your colours from the HUD on your screen. Once you've selected your colour you can take off the HUD.

Zaara Chanchal Lingerie is layer underwear. If you have activated Bakes on Mesh on your body, you need to look for the object called "Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie System Layers *onyx*". Wear (add) this bag and Accept the folder it delivers. These are the base clothing layers, just choose the parts you want and wear (add) them. This set is in black only.

If you have not activated Bakes on Mesh (and don't want to) then you need to wear the Applier instead, but you also have to wear one of the three additional clothing layers that are included with the Maitreya body. Lingerie usually goes on the Underwear layer "Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.0 Underwear Layer" so wear that. You can use the clothing or tattoo layer instead if you prefer. Then you click on the applier, and select which one of the additional layers you added.

thank you, i had actually found it last night and forgot to reply. i was using baked on mesh but the applier wasn't working, then i realized there were two and i had to unpack the system layer ones

i also COMPLETELY missed the hud for the underwear, for some reason, even though it was between the underwear and bra.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.