B-O-R-E-D

vixiestardust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/17/2020 at 12:08 PM, ErukaVonD said:

Burrow Coffee Co ❤️

I just wish Burrows wasn't so laggy. I've been a couple of times to take photos (because it's such a lovely place for that) but found it nearly impossible to move, even when hardly anyone was there. 

My favourite hangout place is The Shelter; although it's aimed at newbies, there are usually some oldbies (like me) hanging round there too, probably because the radio stream is all 80s. There are often people hanging round there at any time of day (not just evenings) and everyone likes to chat in local. They also have two DJ events a day (most days), 1pm and 7pm. Saturday and Sunday there are themed costume contests with cash prizes.

It's not true to say that I am never bored in SL; I'm an extrovert and a sociable person so I would far rather hang out in a chatty club than explore the grid on my own. But I am also in the UK and due to the timezone difference, a lot of the time I'm logged in, SL can be very dead. Those times are when I take the opportunity to work on costumes and photos. 

• Like 3

On 2/16/2020 at 4:52 PM, vixiestardust said:

Believe me, I search around for fun spots. It's odd how for such a social game no one wants to be social. Or I get comments like this. I'm finding it hard to make friends on SL.

I know what you mean. I am 13 years in SL and this world has changed so much. People dont socialize anymore. The last time I went to a club there were 52 ! avatars. 8 of them were dancing. All the others were just standing or sitting. I have been there half an hour. Nobody said a word in local.  The only one who spoke was the DJ.

3 minutes ago, Ina Fairport said:

I know what you mean. I am 13 years in SL and this world has changed so much. People dont socialize anymore. The last time I went to a club there were 52 ! avatars. 8 of them were dancing. All the others were just standing or sitting. I have been there half an hour. Nobody said a word in local.  The only one who spoke was the DJ.

Kinda like RL, everyone's on their phone posting memes or watching cat videos.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1523 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.