Scripted Objects With Sound Suddenly Red

Elora Lunasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Today, I noticed that scripted objects such as doors, with sound suddenly look like I have "show transparent" turned on (doors in my houseboat for instance), but I don't. Other objects such as running water over rocks that are built into landscaping similar problem (i.e. Studio Skye building pieces).  Actually now that I'm writing this, I remember it might not only be with sound. I was rezzing an add-on to one of the Bellisseria homes earlier today that comes with a rezzer, and that too had the same problem (although maybe there was a sound associates with it, to be fair, I had the volume turned all the way down on my lap top). 

Also, I do not have beacons turned on either - I know that too is a potential reason.

Can not for the life of me figure out what happened. Was fine last night. Now it's not.

If it matters - I was trying to search out some odd noises in a sim late yesterday, maybe I turned on some setting I'm not aware of?

I had my partner look through the menu settings, he's much better at this than I am but he's equally as baffled.

Any ideas what it might be? Asking here before I go through the Firestorm group just in case anyone has dealt with it before.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1525 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.