Sign in to follow this  
TessaPaige Jupiter

Jupiter Projects presents, WELCOME TO WONDERLAND

Jupiter Projects presents WELCOME TO WONDERLAND. Pop on by and have some tea and cake with Alice and the gang. Take a spin on the Mad Teacup ride or ride the flamingo and the Cheshire cat. You and a loved one can cuddle on the sofa, do some yoga outside or "hang" out in Alice’s bedroom. All Bellisseria citizens are welcome 24/7 for a limited time TBD. For the best viewing experience set your windlight to Orange Incubus or something along those lines and use the best graphics settings. ENJOY!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shady Corners/187/42/46

WELCOME-TO-WONDERLAND_final.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

@TessaPaige Jupiter, thank you so much for sharing. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books, and I've loved the visit. Those little details, like the decor piece with Alice and the caterpillar... And that reverse bedroom was too much!

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Elena Core said:

@TessaPaige Jupiter, thank you so much for sharing. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books, and I've loved the visit. Those little details, like the decor piece with Alice and the caterpillar... And that reverse bedroom was too much!

I am thrilled you enjoyed Wonderland. Come back anytime. I will be doing little tweaks here and there. Darn I wish I had just 20 more prims to work with it!

• Thanks 1

I just visited wonderland and I am blown away. It's so well done with so much attention for detail. I really liked the upstairs room! Be carefull you don;t fall off the cheshire cat though, it's a wild ride! :D 

Snapshot_557.thumb.png.2adef4b7d47276b3ac8c386703b15777.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TessaPaige Jupiter said:

I am thrilled you enjoyed Wonderland. Come back anytime. I will be doing little tweaks here and there. Darn I wish I had just 20 more prims to work with it!

Cant wait!