It occurred to me that the Relationships forum might be the right place to wish all of you happiness and success in whatever kind of relationship you favor - including “none” if you aren’t into relationships 🙂

Have a wonderful day. I’m sure if you choose to tell the people who make your life *better* what they mean to you; they’ll appreciate the sentiment.

Unless of course you do that naked-but-for-a-coating-of-butter in a “G” rated sim or with their disapproving spouse present.....that could be awkward.

Oh heck, do whatever floats your boat 🙂. We all only get a limited amount of sunrises; make the most of yours and try to be happy !

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290774498280a4c173a8

.....someone pass the butter

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Like 2

Cheers thanks for the post.  XOXO  💗 ❤   💕 🌹
                     `·.·´💌You got Mail.

Jada Pinkett Smith Says Friendship Is More Important Than Romance in a relationship.

“The only thing to do in life is to find the form of love where we can give the best of ourselves.”

Edited by Vanoralynna

I might say that the friendship -is- the romance that makes the erotic moments meaningful in a relationship 🙂

Eroticism without that emotional context is just plain old sex; which can be fun  .....

• Like 1

Rejoice, it's Friday - and you're one step closer to the grave!

• Haha 1

I think it is proof that we live in a strange world that a day named for a Catholic Saint is used to promote the sale of red lingerie.