Ilona Titian

maitreya lara with Sweet Skins Charlize

Hi

I have just bought Maitreya Lara and want to use with my classic Sweet Faces Charlize skin.

There isnt an applier from the manufacturer and if for example i try to tint my skin dark this is what I get (see pic)

Can anyone offfer any advice

Snapshot_001.jpg

Assuming you have the latest V5 Lara, go to the "Skin/Base" tab in your HUD and click on "Bakes On Mesh."

cb77fce2f5.png

This will put a "magic texture" onto your body which will allow you to wear classic system layers on your mesh body.

If you have not updated yet, or want to do the same on other mesh bodies that don't have a button like that, you can use one of the many free Omega appliers to get that magic texture. For example: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Apricot-Paws-Bakes-on-Mesh-Omega-Applier/17969534

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Assuming you have the latest V5 Lara, go to the "Skin/Base" tab in your HUD and click on "Bakes On Mesh."

Just want to add that you have to take off the body alpha to use BoM 
Since the V5 came out it's had a couple of updates to fix some bugs and glitches on the 0.1 update there was a clear gap between the body's neck and my LeLutka head which doesn't appear in the most recent 0.2 update. if you are in the V.I.P group an update HUD has been given out so you can request updates/replacement body in any script enabled place on the grid